Internet Revenge

Super P

Watched Crash last night, the geezer that finds that lock smiths name, finds him in the phone book and goes round and 'shoots' his daughter. That coupled with the guy who got stabbed the other week for jipping someone on a computer game thing in real life, as well as my dabble with my murder at the weekend **** me up proper. I have now subsequently removed location from my details against anyone I get mouthy to on here comes round my house and bums my cat or something. So errr, anyone who I've been mean to, I love you very much and apoligise for my actions. Don't hurt me Jonny. I keep a weapon in every room after I was burgled.

Peace and love.

P. S. For anyone who does wanna kill me, my name is Dave Jones and I live in S****horpe.

Watched Crash last night, the geezer that finds that lock smiths name, finds him in the phone book and goes round and 'shoots' his daughter. That coupled with the guy who got stabbed the other week for jipping someone on a computer game thing in real life, as well as my dabble with my murder at the weekend **** me up proper. I have now subsequently removed location from my details against anyone I get mouthy to on here comes round my house and bums my cat or something. So errr, anyone who I've been mean to, I love you very much and apoligise for my actions. Don't hurt me Jonny. I keep a weapon in every room after I was burgled.

Peace and love.

P. S. For anyone who does wanna kill me, my name is Dave Jones and I live in S****horpe.

If you want anonymity I'd remove the name of Papa Polly's firm from a recent post ol' mucker.

Jonny - I've saved that detail elsewhere and everyman has his price!:lol:

Yeah, good shout. I've also changed my profile picture to something a bit more blurry. I'm going to Dublin in a few months so Jonny might spot me and paddy whack me. As for you selling my details on, I thought we were tighter than that Buckers...

Back