Internet crazy golf

I had a 55, which was going to be a level par 48 until the final hole which frustrated me somewhat. Now my computer has a fist sized dent in the screen, and i remember why i don't play computer games anymore!

I had a 55, which was going to be a level par 48 until the final hole which frustrated me somewhat. Now my computer has a fist sized dent in the screen, and i remember why i don't play computer games anymore!

Damn... I was at 43 and then died on the last 2 holes and ended up with 53 :evil:

Quite addictive but highly frustrating :spank: :lol:

Good stress relief. And if feels good to get a hole in one 8)

Just did a 41 8)

Not that i've been playing it for a good portion of the day or anything but i just got 33 with 8 holes in one. Curse you Liam for introducing this game to my obsessive brain!

If you like this, you'll love www.wgt.com - play online in real time with your mates (or office colleagues as the case may be) ;) You need to register (for free) in order to play the full game.

Damnit... just had 12 holes in one and still only managed a 30. Killed by the 17th whole and hitting a couple of 3s where I'd normally take 2 strokes :evil:

You get my message/email John, any thoughts ??
Aw mate... I totally forgot about that. Had a look at it when I was out and about and planned to get back to you later and then it slipped my mind. Sincere apologies. Will write something up tonight or tomorrow.

Back