Innervisions - 24HR Party at FOLD

I shall be there, although unlikely to be able to do 24 hours in some small dark warehouse on the outskirts of london! Seems a spotlight meet up could be in order for this one …

I shall be there, although unlikely to be able to do 24 hours in some small dark warehouse on the outskirts of london! Seems a spotlight meet up could be in order for this one …

Yeah, the 24 hour thing is a bit of a turn off for me too. I mean in the sun in Ibiza it’s alright but in the freezing cold in Canning Town - maybe not. Will appeal to some though I’m sure and they should be applauded for doing something a bit different.

Without wanting to sound like other members of the forum, I'd be interested to see how they tackle set-times for this.

b2b2b2b2b??? Multiple sets each?

Without wanting to sound like other members of the forum, I'd be interested to see how they tackle set-times for this.

b2b2b2b2b??? Multiple sets each?

Solo 4-5 hour sets from Trikk, Dixon, Ame, Marcus and maybe guests like Talabot and Gerd?

Heard there wont be any lineup announcement before the event.

And the place is 600 capacity and if they sell that number place will look empty most of the time. If they sell double or more it could be unbearable for peak hours. But if you dont know set times when is the peak ?

The RA 24 hour event the week before is midday to midday and is split entry before 2pm, entry before 6pm, entry 6-12, 1-7, 7-close....tougher to split out a midnight to midnight maybe? Lots of people would probably rather do the Sunday day slot I'm guessing bit like with fabric birthday 12-12 on the Sunday can be mobbed...

Those of you haven't been to the venue are in for the treat. I went to a party on one of the May bank holidays with Virginia. It really is a brilliant venue with great sound. They put stickers on phones so that there is no pictures/videos and there are lockers as opposed to a cloak room - very Berlin! It's really cool when it gets to sunrise as the sun comes through these small squares in the windows (hard to explain lol). Also it's interesting as the crowd constantly changes with people leaving and others arriving continuing their night/morning out having been somewhere else. There was an afterparty right after at Star Lane Pizza just down the road which was also great!

Those of you haven't been to the venue are in for the treat. I went to a party on one of the May bank holidays with Virginia. It really is a brilliant venue with great sound. They put stickers on phones so that there is no pictures/videos and there are lockers as opposed to a cloak room - very Berlin! It's really cool when it gets to sunrise as the sun comes through these small squares in the windows (hard to explain lol). Also it's interesting as the crowd constantly changes with people leaving and others arriving continuing their night/morning out having been somewhere else. There was an afterparty right after at Star Lane Pizza just down the road which was also great!
Never been to fold but heard good things once you finally get inside! Although a lot of my mates mate had big problems getting in. I think these where all early morning openings and they just didn't open on time and left everyone in the pouring rain. The had nightmares with tickets and entry! I can only imagine this is because the event was an after hours and there was a huge que waiting for them to open.

Have to agree on Star Lane Pizza bar, absolutely wicked venue!!

The RA 24 hour event the week before is midday to midday and is split entry before 2pm, entry before 6pm, entry 6-12, 1-7, 7-close....tougher to split out a midnight to midnight maybe? Lots of people would probably rather do the Sunday day slot I'm guessing bit like with fabric birthday 12-12 on the Sunday can be mobbed...

Turning up at 6am on a Sunday morning... You would have to be a nut case

Back