l_b83a1f0d21e440b283ac4fdc8880a0e6.jpg

THE GALLERY
INFECTED MUSHROOM DJ SET
FRIDAY 24TH JULY
MINISTRY OF SOUND
10.30PM–6AM

www.thegallery-club.co.uk

BOX:
INFECTED MUSHROOM DJ SET (EXCLUSIVE DEBUT)
JOHN ASKEW
THE VICEROY
GENIX

BAR:
HOSTED BY SNEAKY
EVO N JEN
NAY DAZE
REDZ

BABY BOX:
HOSTED BY BEATFREAKZ

LOFT:
HOSTED BY SNEAKY

PRICES:
£15 MEMBERS & NUS
£15 LIMITED ADVANCE TICKETS
£20 ALL OTHERS
£6 AFTER 3AM

TICKETS ON SALE HERE:
http://www.ministryofsound.com/tickets

GALLERY ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP ONLY £10

BENEFITS:
* £12 entrance charge instead of £15
* Queue Jump for Members and one guest
* Access to VIP room
* Free tickets on your Birthday
* Regular Members mail outs and offers
* Free CDs from top DJs and Residents

JOIN NOW!
Simply email gavyn@thegallery-club.co.uk

INFECTED MUSHROOM INTERVIEW

Good morning gentlemen, how does The Gallery find you on this summer’s day?
Doing great! In Israel right now for a massive show, then off to Costa Rica and Guatemala this weekend…the fun never stops!

This has been a busy year for Infected Mushroom, can u tell us what you’ve been up to?
Yes, extremely busy. Erez and i had babies in the beginning of the year (not with each other, with our wives hehe). Also, the first part of ’09 marked the completion of our highly anticipated upcoming album, Legend of the Black Shawarma. It will be out world wide first week of September. And of course, we have been touring non stop – we have averaged nearly 150 shows per year for the last few years. Basically, we are keeping the train running…

What 3 tracks are really doing the business for you at the moment?
Well, we only play our own music, so in that sense, we are kind of disconnected from new tracks by other artists. But i’ll tell you three tracks of ours from the new album that are being well received by audiences: Sa’eed, smashing the opponent (f. Vocals by Korn’s Jonathan Davis), & Killing Time (f. Vocals by jane’s addiction’s perry faffel). Speaking of Killing Time, Paul Oakenfold just completed his remix and it sounds great.

Who would you say we should we be looking out for this year in terms of rising talent dj / producer wise?
Well we always enjoy seeing what comes from our friends from Israel – I’ve been seeing really good stuff from Astrix recently.

Where has your favourite gig been so far this year?
That is a tough one; there have been many memorable shows…

Where has your favourite sunset/sunrise been this year?
In bed at home with my wife and kid; I think Erez can say the same.

Are you playing any festivals this year? Where and when?
Every year we play many festivals. This year we have done Ultra Music Festival in Miami and electric daisy carnival in la. In Europe we are looking forward to ID&T’s Tomorrowland in Belgium as well as Creamfields Ukraine.

And finally, this is your Gallery debut, what can we all expect from you?
>From us you can expect nothing less than wicked dirty beats. All I can say is that you had better reinforce the dance floor because you’ve never seen a hard surface bounce like a trampoline…seriously ;) see you soon!

Tickets are selling fast and available from www.ministryofsound.com/tickets

Back