Indian Summer

28 degrees, blue skies and 6ft of surf this evening. BBQ tonight on the beach watching the sunset....

photo-s1-1.jpg

Doesn't get any better. 8)

I bet the punters are usually packed in like sardines inside the little seafront inn shown in your photo's

Nice pics, something quite remarkable and uplifting about water, be it a gorgeous sandy beach as above or a running river.

Well, packed in like pilchards at the Pilchard Inn - yes :lol: !!

Couldn't agree more about water - absolutely great and it and always raises my spirits being near the sea, rivers or lakes. Love being in it more than on it.. well - when it's warm enough anyway :)

its really strange tho isnt it - the sun is low in the sky, the leaves are turning red and brown and the sun sets really early - yet its bloody fantasticly hot!!

All my roses have started to bloom again yet the leaves are turning yellow and falling off - nature gone bonkers....

Cut the roses down a week ago as they were floweing but looking tatty :oops: .. leaf buds all swollen again :confused: This Rhododendron thinks it's May already :!: :

Oh yes loving the sunshine
Defo some naked sunbathing in the garden today ;) followed by cider down the local ;)
Hope u all hav a great weekend xx

Back