Indian Summer

kimajy

Big shout out for the weather in UK last couple of days. Absolutely awesome, like perfect Summer days - and with the kids all being occupied at school too !!

Work has moved outside to the sunshine. Beach may just win the day tho' :spank: 8).

Big shout out for the weather in UK last couple of days. Absolutely awesome, like perfect Summer days - and with the kids all being occupied at school too !!

Work has moved outside to the sunshine. Beach may just win the day tho' :spank: 8).

It's lovely int'it? The only problem is it's getting dark at 6.30pm, so no after work BBQ's :(

I knew there'd be an Indian Summer after the August washout :p

It is fantastic, cannot remember weather this good so late in September previously. More of the same would be appreciated.

The term "Indian Summer " refers to American Indians and is three centuries old. A hard frost is usual after it, so stock up on de icer.

Anyone know how long it is supposed to last? My guess is 5pm Friday, if you know what I mean!!!

Bl00dy great innit 8) Although my body clock isn't quite sure what to make of it...dark in the morning, dark in the evening...but warm and sunny??? CANNOT COMPUTE!!!

Makes me laugh, walking up the high street in shorts and t-shirt, every clothes shop is displaying it's Autumn/Winter range.

The term "Indian Summer " refers to American Indians and is three centuries old. A hard frost is usual after it, so stock up on de icer.

Anyone know how long it is supposed to last? My guess is 5pm Friday, if you know what I mean!!!

All weekend in the South East with temperatures in the high 20's

I'm absolutely loving this weather. The building i usually work in isnt far off being a greenhouse and gets boiling.

Signed off sick for two weeks at the perfect time it seems. Been rubbing it in big time to 1/2 the people i work with who are whinging they're stuck in work :D

Making the most of the sunshine 8) ... fighting through the crowds at the beach yesterday :)

Signed off sick for two weeks at the perfect time it seems. Been rubbing it in big time to 1/2 the people i work with who are whinging they're stuck in work :D

Every cloud has a silver lining :p

I bet the punters are usually packed in like sardines inside the little seafront inn shown in your photo's:oops:

Nice pics, something quite remarkable and uplifting about water, be it a gorgeous sandy beach as above or a running river.

Makes me laugh, walking up the high street in shorts and t-shirt, every clothes shop is displaying it's Autumn/Winter range.

Its an odd feeling...was walking about town yesterday and it was soooo hot, walked into a few shops and walked straight back out again, seeing all the jumpers and coats just made me feel anti-shopping - probably a good thing :lol:

Loving this weather :D

Saturday i plan to dust off the bikini and place ones self either on a beach or in the garden, likely move will be in the garden as its closer :lol:

Brother invited me to colchester zoo as my niece and his gf and her mum and now my other brother and his gf are going :rolleyes: but thats a 3 hour round trip to feel like a sore thumb seeing im minus my bf and tbh zoo's do not do it for me, unless they are in Ibiza with no actual live animals ;) :lol:

28 degrees, blue skies and 6ft of surf this evening. BBQ tonight on the beach watching the sunset....

photo-s1-1.jpg

Loving this weather :D

Saturday i plan to dust off the bikini and place ones self either on a beach or in the garden, likely move will be in the garden as its closer :lol:

Brother invited me to colchester zoo as my niece and his gf and her mum and now my other brother and his gf are going :rolleyes: but thats a 3 hour round trip to feel like a sore thumb seeing im minus my bf and tbh zoo's do not do it for me, unless they are in Ibiza with no actual live animals ;) :lol:

balls to that , tan , relax , vino. done

its really strange tho isnt it :D - the sun is low in the sky, the leaves are turning red and brown and the sun sets really early - yet its bloody fantasticly hot!!

All my roses have started to bloom again yet the leaves are turning yellow and falling off - nature gone bonkers....

its really strange tho isnt it :D - the sun is low in the sky, the leaves are turning red and brown and the sun sets really early - yet its bloody fantasticly hot!!

All my roses have started to bloom again yet the leaves are turning yellow and falling off - nature gone bonkers....

I had one of the guys in the office try and convince me Autumn is a lovely season with a picture of a countryside, on his screendaver, with all the trees covered in flame coloured leaves etc.....i was like yeah it looks preety but thats it....its just easing you in to the harsh winter that lay ahead :spank: which i hate :evil:

Back