indian resturant

K

ksixty9

any one tried out the indian resturant on the way to west end, never got round to it wanted to know it it's any good as you can't beat a session on the beers and a curry.

any comments

I haven't been to the one in the West End but there's one in Playa Den Bossa next to the beach which was very nice.

is it any goog

what is it like think called the golden elepant but not sure of that

the Curry House is the best, I went two years ago, just before radio one and manumission done a special saturday event, and Judge jules and his wife were sat next to us with anout 6 other people..

so it must be popular

lynch said:
the Curry House is the best, I went two years ago, just before radio one and manumission done a special saturday event, and Judge jules and his wife were sat next to us with anout 6 other people..

so it must be popular

It's a shame Judge Jules isn't.... :lol:

The name, I think you will find, is The Curry Club. Being a bit of an expert in this field of culinary delights, when compared to Indian restaurants over here, it wouldn't be one of the best. Saying that, the scenery is excellent, there are gravy waitressesand an ambient house fuelled atmos. It definitely is an experience.

The food can be described as good without being outstanding. I had a madras and it was more of your Sainsbury's take-away than your quality freshly made meals you can pick up here. All the lads who accompanied me ( a notoriously hard to please bunch) also enjoyed their food so it can't be that bad.

If you ask me for my personal view, out of five stars (being the best) i'd say:

Food ***
Service ****
Atmos ****
Value for Money ****
Overall ****

Dr Fox said:
The name, I think you will find, is The Curry Club. Being a bit of an expert in this field of culinary delights, when compared to Indian restaurants over here, it wouldn't be one of the best. Saying that, the scenery is excellent, there are gravy waitressesand an ambient house fuelled atmos. It definitely is an experience.

The food can be described as good without being outstanding. I had a madras and it was more of your Sainsbury's take-away than your quality freshly made meals you can pick up here. All the lads who accompanied me ( a notoriously hard to please bunch) also enjoyed their food so it can't be that bad.

If you ask me for my personal view, out of five stars (being the best) i'd say:

Food ***
Service ****
Atmos ****
Value for Money ****
Overall ****

I agree about the food, not the best, but not the worst either.

yeah not currry house, how stupid of we.

I thought it was well nice, prob cos it was one of the only days out of two weeks I was up for eating a proper meal. Still worth a go, would recomend to anyone close to the area

indian

its called "THE CURRY CLUB" its just up from cafe del mar and is quality, fairly cheep bout a tenner or so for two coarses and well worth ago before a drink or 10!!

me and my boyfriend went there once last year and we thought it was really nice!

the food and service were excellent !

and the setting too was lovely, somewhere nice to go for a romantic evening!

(the only one we had that holiday!hehe)

Me and my wife went a couple of times last year and once the year before. She normally does not like Curry, but I can honestly say it is fantastic. One of the best I have ever had.

The service was fantastic and you dont have to sit waiting for hours for each course or the bill. Spot on!

ive visited the curry club twice last year and it was spot on ...
i would also recommend trying Tijuana Mexican place just off the west end ..... the food is magnifico in there...

go to GOA and eat awesomeseafood while listening to beautiful anthems :)

that's what i want.....i lived in india and i never went f@#$k

Back