Independence day at Pacha!!!

Robder

For all you lucky buggers in Ibiza at the beginning on July, the Pacha independence day party (July 4th) line up has been updated!!!

Pure Pacha 30th Anniversary Independence Day Party - Pete Tong, David Morales, Todd Terry

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I believe that Carl Kennedy is also playing this night, I saw him at Centro Fly in NYC last night, and he said that he was playing Pacha's Independence Day party.

me too
defected, garlands and miss moneypennies openings.
its a hard life ;)

Its gonna be nice to spend the 4th in Pacha. All my friends in Los Angeles will be at barbeques drunk and all while Im livin it up at Pacha. Does it get any better than that?

July 4th is the indepedence day celebration for the USA. Is ID4 the ID for Espana also? It would seem kinda silly if a club in Spain was celebrating the US independence day.

Sounds fun, you "Lobsterback". :p "Yankies"? "Yankies"? First off, it's spelled "Yankees, and secondly, what, is it the late 1700's again? I must of stepped into my time machine on accident. Just in case you didn't know, this is the 21st century.

Ahh, i'm just f*ckin' wit cha. I just like to poke fun at people... over here in my country where 94 octane "petrol" is just a buck forty a gallon and we don't put "u"s in "favourite", "colour", "harbour" and the such. :p

Technoindustrial said:
Sounds fun, you "Lobsterback". :p "Yankies"? "Yankies"? First off, it's spelled "Yankees, and secondly, what, is it the late 1700's again? I must of stepped into my time machine on accident. Just in case you didn't know, this is the 21st century.

Ahh, i'm just f*ckin' wit cha. I just like to poke fun at people... over here in my country where 94 octane "petrol" is just a buck forty a gallon and we don't put "u"s in "favourite", "colour", "harbour" and the such. :p

this has just lost me :confused:

Sorry, I wrote it after I took a few hits of mary jane. Not much, just a few drags, but delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol is known to mess up neurons, and I guess my synapses weren't going the way they suppost to when I was behind the keyboard...

Here, let me explain my marajuana-hazed writing to you all. First, You called me a "Yankie", a word that the British made and called the Rebels during the Revolutionary war. I have never been called this ever before, and the only thing I associate this word with is two things, Baseball and the Revolutionary war. Since I knew that Europeans don't play baseball, I thought it must be a refrence to the Revolutionary war. When I wrote back I called you a "Lobsterback", somthing that the Rebels called the British soldiers during the Revolutionary War, because of their red, pleated coats. I then explained that "Yankie" is acually spelled Y-a-n-k-e-e. The thing about the "late 1700's"? Well, the Revolutionary war was in the late 1700's.

I don't have a clue why I said all that about the time machine, I guess it sounded good at the time. I don't remember why I said the second half of it at all.

Listen, I'm just amazed that I didn't misspell that many words. Hell, even though I smoked, I still had better punctuation than 90% of the slack-jawed fisters on this forum.

Let this be a lesson to you all: DON'T SMOKE AND SURF THE NET! Otherwise, you will be ridiculed by Europeans.

Interesting thread about the differences between Americans and Brits.

So it sounds silly to celebrate an American party in a Spanish club? An important American date? Why not celebrate it? Surely some ancestor of David Morales lived in Seville during the American Independece War...don't you think? :rolleyes: :p

I checked for Dave's geneology on the internet- couldn't find it, so I don't know. What you said still dosen't answer my question. I mean, I was alive when the Berlin Wall fell and all of the Soviet satellites became indie, But I don't celebrate it. Still sounds fun!

Technoindustrial said:
I checked for Dave's geneology on the internet- couldn't find it, so I don't know. What you said still dosen't answer my question. I mean, I was alive when the Berlin Wall fell and all of the Soviet satellites became indie, But I don't celebrate it. Still sounds fun!

Well, Morales is a Spanish surname. But as it's said on the thread, as there are enough American tourists in Ibiza to set up a party it's logical there's an American night on your Independence day. It makes money. Good or bad, but true.

y'all can bet were gonna be tearing it on the 4th at pacha. Just me and my closest friends representing for USA in a respectable yet raucous fashion. Champagne for all my real friends, and real pain for all my sham friends!!!

Back