In the words of Bjork................

Quite excited.. My job here in the states ends tomorrow!!! <--They are closing our dept! This means I will be taking my compensation & traveling!! Cannot wait!!!!!! :D :D

Hey lovestar - got my mojito mint plants which are currently growing on my window sill. They smell just perfect. Really looking forward to that first mojito!! :D

nish said:
where u travelling to?

.. Well this is what I am figuring out now.. Was thinking possible Valencia? Granada? Costa Del Sol.. Have never been to this area of Spain & hear it is beautiful.. Does anyone know how the nightlife is?? I plan to relax.. but of course would like to hit up some nice clubs if that is available to me!!!!! :D

SuperD said:
Hey lovestar - got my mojito mint plants which are currently growing on my window sill. They smell just perfect. Really looking forward to that first mojito!! :D

:eek: I am very jealous you know.. hehe - But I think I will most likely be having 1, 2 or 10 of those when I get back to Spain Nov end!!!!! I must!!!! This coming Sun I will be celebrating my 33rd [!!] birthday.. We are headed to a Cuban-Nuevo Latino restaurant & guess what they serve up?!?! ---> Right you guessed it.. MOJITOS!!!!! I'm sure yours w/the fresh leaves will be much tastier though! ;) Make sure you drink 1 for me!! :D

lovestar said:
SuperD said:

:eek: I am very jealous you know.. hehe - But I think I will most likely be having 1, 2 or 10 of those when I get back to Spain Nov end!!!!! I must!!!! This coming Sun I will be celebrating my 33rd [!!] birthday.. We are headed to a Cuban-Nuevo Latino restaurant & guess what they serve up?!?! ---> Right you guessed it.. MOJITOS!!!!! I'm sure yours w/the fresh leaves will be much tastier though! ;) Make sure you drink 1 for me!! :D

Will do! And Happy Birthday for Sunday!

Bjork_soquiet_1.jpg

Thanks. I actually have a decent sense of humor... doesn't come across well on the forum though :lol:

Back