‘In Bed by 2am’ – a Middle-aged Raver’s review (5th-12th August) [incl. Photos & Videos]

Loved reading this review. I've just booked my first ever trip to Ibiza for the end of August with my boyfriend and was worried as I struggle with all-nighters, I tend to peak early! Good to see we can still have our share of fun :)

... I tried to party all day and all night. My body was wrecked when I got home. I got to my hotel each morning between 6.30am and 7.00am and I tried to get 3 or 4 hours sleep before heading out again. I tried to write up a diary each day because I experienced so much, but there just wasn't time!
I barely had the strength to hold the pen,
let alone focus my mind clearly enough to write something down
. LOL.

:confused:

:rolleyes: :D

14723988897_bf6f5939e3_c.jpg

ISIS on tour?

Love terry brown's (aka terry farley) reply below!

As someone the 'wrong' side of 40, most of my pals are also the 'wrong' side of 40, but none are in pipe/slippers. so many small festivals cater for mature crowd eg alfresco, lowlife, festival 6. It means slightly more downtempo music but i can happily dance to 122bpm for hours. Age is never an issue. Some people need to get over it..

It must be annoying as a dj/producer being offered those gigs. ppl like Nicky Blackmarket has been doing 'old skool classics' sets for years haha

Back