IMS Open Air Party in Dalt Vila

I tuned in for a couple of tracks of Gerber & Tenaglia and it must be said, not the greatest mixing. Not 1 vinyl in sight too!

zero excuse. if you get booked to play there you need to be able to mix flawlessly.

I 100% agree after your comment. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, but she's a major headliner and doing IMS. No excuses.

For tenaglia and Gerber...these guys were using separate laptops hooked up to a mixer so don't know why they messed up. I didn't watch the whole thing for this either so maybe it got better

nastia b2b dubfire @ ims was good

i thought that nastia would be given more dates @ ibiza this summer

I’m not a fan of he’s generally speaking, but it was very nice to see Dubfire beat matching and using CDJ’s again - something doesn’t sit right with me about DJ’s in the booth with only a mixer and a few bits and pieces around them with the exception of a few PROPER live DJ’s (KiNK, Henrick Schwarz, Saytek etc).

Do they not use cds any more?:confused:

Bloody ell CDJ's. I virtually had to give mine away as nobody wanted them and then I sent out a message to any DJ friends to see if they wanted thousands of CD's for free and not one taker. Thousands in the bin. I hope the binman is an old fashioned DJ

I think CD’s with CDJ’s is a very rare sight - people just use memory sticks or hardrives etc now. If your going to mix with files as opposed to records why would you possibly hoard CD’s around.

I think CD’s with CDJ’s is a very rare sight - people just use memory sticks or hardrives etc now. If your going to mix with files as opposed to records why would you possibly hoard CD’s around.

Yep USB's, controllers or vinyl is all I see. Would be quite a sight to see a wallet of CD's haha. They proper did my head in

Back