impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full review coming in the next few days, maybe a week, once a) i've recovered and b) i've caught up with work

All I will say now, is that Ibiza 2021 opening/closing parties have been PHENOMENAL. I honestly had the best time.

Here are my top three tracks from the last 5 days. (Edit: not necessarily MY favourite tracks, just the ones synonymous with this short season, although that Oden & Fatzo is a dream) These were the tracks that got the most plays from my ear and took the roof down at whatever venue they were played

Right now, partying is the last thing on my mind, but with Halloween next weekend and Eden dangling the carrot again let's see how long I last

Last edited:
Full review coming in the next few days, maybe a week, once a) i've recovered and b) i've caught up with work

All I will say now, is that Ibiza 2021 opening/closing parties have been PHENOMENAL. I honestly had the best time.

Here are my top three tracks from the last 5 days. These were the tracks that got the most plays from my ear and took the roof down at whatever venue they were played

The Nic Fanciulli track is everywhere right now indeed. Heard it in Croatia for the first time and at ADE several times.
Another track that gets the crowd moving is Sally C - Let's get This.

Here are my top three tracks from the last 5 days. (Edit: not necessarily MY favourite tracks, just the ones synonymous with this short season, although that Oden & Fatzo is a dream) These were the tracks that got the most plays from my ear and took the roof down at whatever venue they were played

Right now, partying is the last thing on my mind, but with Halloween next weekend and Eden dangling the carrot again let's see how long I last
Been looking for that Lauren tune, thank you!

Well I think I was very lucky..got there 19.30..queue was an hour..in bang on time for seth who was fantastic.. garden got too busy.. saw Butch who was excellent.. really fun vibe.. then maceo came on.. terrace was rammed and not pleasant.. went outside had a chupito.. went back in.. found a pocket at the back.. was excellent..especially the Depeche mode.. couldn't face peggy or Solomon.. but loved Adriatique..and king Damian.. totally worth it.. left before the end and only had 10 minutes taxi queue.. Great music.. but as fun as week one.. sorry to everyone who didn't get in.. I must have hit a sweet spot.. the best club in the world... phew..

Amnesia Friday opening

It wasn't very busy in the club room or terrace....wasn't really feeling the music in the terrace popped in and went back to club room

Club room music was up and down...Ben klock didn't arrive so marcel dettman played till close and he was ok wasn't amazing

Eventually seen @freakstar more battered than I was lol

All in all great to be back in amnesia, opening was ok wasn't amazing had better nights in there, I think amnesia closing was better by the sounds of it

*** Here's a McExclusive ***

Croissant Show has been sold :!:

Now under swiss ownership...

Hope it stays at it is. One of the Ibiza institutions.
How long die the the old owner hold it ? 20 years ? 30 years ? I think he has senn so many interesting things ... good and no good things.
Hope he will be there for a hello , sometimes.

Blimey, that really is an end of an era. I hope it stays the same. Yes, it was a bit of a tourist hot-spot in summer, but I liked going out of season and people watching over a coffee.

Blimey, that really is an end of an era. I hope it stays the same. Yes, it was a bit of a tourist hot-spot in summer, but I liked going out of season and people watching over a coffee.

At the mornings in peak season , there were not so many tourists. Sometimes clubbing people. They opened at 7 , right after amnesia or pacha for a coffee. Then heading to hotel or somewhere ... Out of the season full of residents.
I think it will be the same in future. No reason to change something.
Food is very good , the croissants are fantastic.

Had the opportunity to talk a few time with André from the croissant show . A really nice person with lots of nice story 🙂
He also had the " les jardin du croissant show" in the past ! Don’t know if it still exist .
Enjoy your well deserve retirement André 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back