impressions & observations from ibiza 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some friends queuing already. Trying to get a visual. Might have to play it the other way today and go later on. That would mean missing Sven though :/
That's interesting...the set times for big djs are kind of staggered as well so everyone might not flock so early there

Did anyone go last week? Was it still just 1 payment spot or did they manage to work that out?

Friend that just got there is basically right at the front, 15 people in front of him

Did anyone go last week? Was it still just 1 payment spot or did they manage to work that out?
A queue one side for card payment and the otherside for cash. Once you got through the car park queue to outside the venue, security asked which way we were paying and directed accordingly

Any queue updates?
Waited for 4 hours (two at the very front!) bouncer said it would be at least another 2 before they’d let anymore in…the queue is about double from when I joined! Gave up as getting getting 3 hours action really isn’t worth it…I’ll do octan tomorrow instead

doesn’t help that the some of the crowd control is flimsy to say the least…ropes as barriers that dicks were simply pushing through! Saying that, it was to be expected so my own fault for pitching up too late! I doubt the people at the end of the queue will even get in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back