"I'm the one that keeps on givin.....

vdubjb

You're the one that keeps on living...." anyone know the name of this wicked tune I heard at Bora Bora? DJ Gee doesnt take kindly to inquiries....

vdubjb said:
DJ Gee doesnt take kindly to inquiries....

Honestly? That's a bit harsh :confused:

Hate arrogant DJs that don't tell anybody what they're playing!

Anyay, erm, I think I recognise that vocal actually, but can't for the life of me think what it is. I'll have a proper think n see what I can come up with

Alex Williams said:
vdubjb said:
DJ Gee doesnt take kindly to inquiries....

Honestly? That's a bit harsh :confused:

Hate arrogant DJs that don't tell anybody what they're playing!

Anyay, erm, I think I recognise that vocal actually, but can't for the life of me think what it is. I'll have a proper think n see what I can come up with

In all fairnees, I love the sign in Bora Bora which has (words to the effect of) "Dont ask me the name of the tune etc"

I think its one of BB's things that adds to the "specialnesss"

And, lets face it, there are sooooo many wicked tunes at Bora Bora, The poor guy would be there all day.

It's Jestofunk: Discoqueen

Is that one played at Bora Bora?
Less than four weeks from know and I'll be in heaven. I will go totally nuts when Gee drops that one!

Tis Disco Queen -- for immediate gratification, it's also on Disc 1 (smokin jo's mix) of the Space 2003 comp. :D

Bloody hell, you guys are good!! Now that I have David Guetta's Little more Love, and Eric Morillo's Dancing, I just need the new Room 5, Music & u. I can import some fanta limon and pretend I am still at Bora Bora!! :)

Back