I'm off to Toronto!

jaycranney

Well guys... after loosing my job in January I've been working part time for different agencies around the country. FINALLY a permanent place has sprung up, in Toronto. So I've grabbed the bull by the horns and accepted and I'm off tomorrow evening. I'm nervous as hell, but excited to get stuck into work again!

Wish me luck and I'll be in touch from the land of mounties, moose and maple syrup!!! :p

J

Yeh! I do wish you luck man, brave move,but you gotta take them sometimes so.....

don't get, all $nowed out...:)

Good luck, young man!

Careful up there... they have moose (but also more guns per capita than in the US!) :lol:

Well guys... after loosing my job in January I've been working part time for different agencies around the country. FINALLY a permanent place has sprung up, in Toronto. So I've grabbed the bull by the horns and accepted and I'm off tomorrow evening. I'm nervous as hell, but excited to get stuck into work again!

Wish me luck and I'll be in touch from the land of mounties, moose and maple syrup!!! :p

J

Just write my best wishes ont' other thread, gl m8, keep us posted :) :)

Good luck, young man!

Careful up there... they have moose (but also more guns per capita than in the US!) :lol:

I thought they shook a cow bell to keep the bears and moose at bay :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting!

When you get there don't use 'Hi Moose-F**kers!' as your opening line on the locals. Jerry Sadowitz opened with that and someone stepped on stage and knocked him out!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on ya for taking the Moose by the Antlers and going for it J

Wish you all the luck in the world - I have mates who relocated to Ontario 4 years ago now and have never looked back......... best decision they ever made....

8)

Back