I'm Looking for an early morning club this sat.

lynch

Hi,

this sat im having a do in camberwell, it only goes onto 4 so most of us will be looking to carry on for a good few hours.

I have found one event that starts at 5, and another at 414 that starts at 6 but both these events are full on hardhouse and techno..

please let me know of any events happening around the south london way?

cheers

There's something on in Vauxhall on a Saturday morning, I can't remember what it's called but we were thinking of going there this Sat morning :rolleyes: :oops: :p I'll ask Jamie what it's called ;)

Oh the one at Colloseam??

if so i've also heard about this, by brother went once, think it's called beyond..

if you find out exactly whats going on please let me know.

It's my birthday weekend so there is no way I'm throwing the towell in at 4am, that would not be right.

I've just e-mailed Jamie cos he can often be found at dodgy afterhours places :p

What day is your actual birthday?? No there is no way your bday should finish at 4am :p ;)

my birthday is friday but I have arranged a night in some bar/club on saturday, got myself and some mates playing so it should be a laugh, especially when I try to dj in no fit state :p

whats your plans for saturday?? Only you and tom are more than welcome to come..

lynch said:
my birthday is friday but I have arranged a night in some bar/club on saturday, got myself and some mates playing so it should be a laugh, especially when I try to dj in no fit state :p

whats your plans for saturday?? Only you and tom are more than welcome to come..

Doh I am such a spaz, I thought you wanted an after hours place for Saturday morning but you want one for Sunday morning don't yous :confused:

Best place on a Sunday morning is Madame JoJos in Soho but it doesn't open til 6/7am.

Thanks for the offer darlin' but we have got tickets for Groove Armada at The End for Saturday but have a fab night :D

Madame jo jo's, I'll keep that in mind while im hunting somewhere down.

I hope you injoy armada saturday night, sounds like it will be a goon un..

Babs - Madam Jo Jo's Sundays 'Soda' closed ages ago, well unless they've re-opened it again. Most of the crowd from there started going to 'The Yacht Club' 7am til 7pm at Temple Pier but that's gone now too.

Colliseum is called 'AM' on a Sat morning. Camp as a ring of pink teppees so only for the tolerant. I bought a bunch of footy boys there a while ago and was amazed at how well they integrated!

lynch said:
Oh the one at Colloseam??

if so i've also heard about this, by brother went once, think it's called beyond..

if you find out exactly whats going on please let me know.

It's my birthday weekend so there is no way I'm throwing the towell in at 4am, that would not be right.

brother......beyond........gay club.....there's a joke in there somewhere..............no, it 's gone *taxi*

didnt no it was a gay club, maybe thats why he only went once..

I know of some hardhouse event that starts at 5am, will prob end up going there unless something else come along..

Buckley said:
Babs - Madam Jo Jo's Sundays 'Soda' closed ages ago, well unless they've re-opened it again. Most of the crowd from there started going to 'The Yacht Club' 7am til 7pm at Temple Pier but that's gone now too.

Colliseum is called 'AM' on a Sat morning. Camp as a ring of pink teppees so only for the tolerant. I bought a bunch of footy boys there a while ago and was amazed at how well they integrated!

I thought JoJos had closed for the summer but was going to reopen for winter, don't tell me it's RIP :cry:

Awww yes The Yacht Club at Temple, ended up there as well on the odd Sunday morning :oops: :p

Beyond is RIP as far as I know but they are running special nights every so often. They had one last week (9th Nov) and I think the next one is on the 30th November and Lynch Beyond is gay.
AM is on in the Colloseum on saturday morning as cookie said.
I will check other things on and let you know

cookie said:
I was trying to drag you to AM Sar, same venue but saturday morning :D

Who needed that tho when we had our very own Tony de Vit tribute at 10am Saturday morning............complete with strobe lights :eek: :p :D ;)

I fink the egg are doing after parties (some) sunday mornings. no more info than that from me though. Im sure i read something about it in the Standard a week or so back. When we came out of the egg at 6am the other week, there seemed to be quite a few folk (boyz) queing up

414 in brixton was a regular haunt for me 5 or so years ago. fairly full on but a spunky crowd. Happy memories

MILK
0630-0930: Ali Wilson (3 hour dirty dancing set)
0930-1100: George-E
1100-1230: D'Marr Ford
1230-1400: Dannu Luu

- @ club 414, Coldharbour Lane, Brixton SW9 - from 6.30am - 2pm
- free fruit, ice poles & sweets - plus the best sounds in town
- hard dance, party techno, hard trance
- £6 / £5 with flyer / £5 Jedi Ravers / £4 members / £3 after 11am

"Milk burst onto the London Hard Dance circuit in November 2000 as a once a month afterparty for the gone but not forgotten Submaniac at Imperial Gardens.
Due to its popularity it soon became a weekly event at Club 414 on Coldharbour Lane in Brixton. Milks Music policy is to provide something different and to this end we book a wide variety of artists playing a mix of Hard House, Hard Trance and Techno. Milks philosophy is to provide a clubber friendly, relaxed, no attitude environment for clubbers to stomp away Saturday mornings. We now hold a legendary status in the Capitals after party scene.

“How do you like your clubbing? Milky!!”

Back