I'm going to get......

Buckley

......battered, allegedly!

Some herbert who has never even worked for me reckons he is coming to my office to give me a kicking. My crime? Unbeknown to me, he gave his certificates (which prove he can recognise a drain cover and is willing to handle faeces), to an ex-employee of my mine, in the hope that'd he'd get a job here. I didn't ask him to do so, have never seen the certs and was unaware he existed until he started demanded them back.

What sort of prawn hands over originals in that sort of situation anyway?

So Spotlighters, should I pacify him with the peace and understanding of a balearic hippy, or should I make like the Guardia Civil on a drunken Brit:?:

Last edited by a moderator:
......battered, allegedly!

Some herbert who has never even worked for me reckons he is coming to my office to give me a kicking. My crime? Unbeknown to me, he gave his certificates (which prove he can recognise a drain cover and is willing to handle faeces), to an ex-employee of my mine, in the hope that'd he'd get a job here. I didn't ask him to do so, have never seen the certs and was unaware he existed until he started demanded them back.

What sort of prawn hands over originals in that sort of situation anyway?

So Spotlighters, should I pacify him with the peace and understanding of a balearic hippy, or should I make like the Guardia Civil on a drunken Brit:?:

Guardia Civil me think? He started so you should finish it, unless he mentally challenged. He might be giving his originals to someone.:lol:

make an appointment for him to come round and tell him a member of your local constabulary will be in attendance too to take notes of this alleged grievance against him...

some people clearly need anger management classes...

Good luck to the prat's next employer :lol:

Kill him with knives and fire.

:lol:

I say neither.

Pacifying him like a Balearic hippy demonstrates a willingness to take on his $hit and putting up a fight is the exact and opposite.

Just sit back in yourself and hold the space => powerful technique to put up a perfect mirror and confuse the hell out of him.

...failing that, throw faeces.

he wont show anyway. Only sh*thouses mouth off.

70/30%. I've had plenty of employees/ex-employees and 'never would employs' threathen violence over the years. 3 in 10 follow though in some manner or other IME.

The wonders of working with the working man:lol:

70/30%. I've had plenty of employees/ex-employees and 'never would employs' threathen violence over the years. 3 in 10 follow through in some manner or other IME.

The wonders of working with the working man:lol:

If hes gonna do that you defo dont want him showing up:D.

What do you do?

Interim Contract Management/Commercial Management Consultancy in Construction, Infastructure or Utilities.

I'm currently running a contact for a drainage contractor, so the chaps that work for me unblock drains and clean sewers. It's all glamour!:lol:

unblock drains and clean sewers. It's all glamour!:lol:

One man's hell is another man's paradise and all... ;) :lol:

berghain.jpg

I can totally sympathise. :lol:

I have regularly receive threats such as these from a variety of tradesmen for ridiculous, random reasons. (NB: due to my line of work, not because all tradesmen hate me personally:lol:)

When anyone does turn up, and not many do to be honest, they rant a bit, I listen and ask, "What is it you think i've done to upset you?" and usually nothing more happens.

:eek::lol::lol:

Good luck, Buckers...

Coincidence this has happened to some else today....

My colleague happened to take a call earlier from a very irate window installer on a job thats been a complete F**kin nightmare for a few years now...

After a while her voice changed tone and i knew she was pissed right off esp when she hung up on him, not twice but three times, then she buggers off to talk to our director about it, then the dude rings up, so im left with the friggin idiot, best way for me to handle it, be cool as a cucumber 8) just to piss him right off....:lol:

After i have moved the call onto my director, he then also comes down to the front office and said 'Well apparently hes gona make a swift visit to the office :rolleyes:'

Thankfully the twat hasnt shown yet and probably wont...hed only be confronted with 2 hormonal woman anyway and no bloke likes to be in any close proximity to that, longer than they have to be anyway :lol:

So as someone else stated, people who give the BIG I AM never do seem to FOLLOW THROUGH :lol:

I once got slapped in the face by the Guardia in San Antonio.
So Buckers, I think you should bitch slap him.

I remember standing looking at the Guardia in complete disbelief & i'm not sure who was more embarrassed; him or me. But it done the trick !

Back