I'm Back

T

therapy

Hi, I'm back! Flew back from Ibiza at 12am yesterday...had a great time...weather was superb. Food was foul. A great time was had by all!! It was my first time and I thouroughly enjoyed it. True what you lot say about the westend though...what a sh*thole! Sunsets were beautiful. I've come back to work to be greeted with the news that we are all being made redundent, having to reapply for our jobs just wanna get on the first plane back! xx

welcome back

must have been eating in kfc.

good to hear you enjoyed yourself

therapy said:
Hi, I'm back! Flew back from Ibiza at 12am yesterday...had a great time...weather was superb. Food was foul. A great time was had by all!! It was my first time and I thouroughly enjoyed it. True what you lot say about the westend though...what a sh*thole! Sunsets were beautiful. I've come back to work to be greeted with the news that we are all being made redundent, having to reapply for our jobs just wanna get on the first plane back! xx

Sorry to hear about your job :(

Did you try the tap water at all?

If so whats it like, salty as hell or pure like necter :confused:

The food in every establishment was rough as hell.....'English, Welsh, Irish' but no Tapas. Honestly it was horrible. KFC was delicious though!!!
Had an english breakfast (yawn!) and it was a disgrace...I'm not kidding we ended up buying super noodles, savoury rice and buying some lamb chops of the bbq man outside our apartments.
We were told not to drink the water - it smells like bleach anyway! When you brush your teeth it doesn't seem to froth up as well!! (dont think you're supposed to brush teeth with it but I couldn;t be arsed to keep lugging the big bottle out of the fridge!!) Big bottles (4 litres?)of water 1euro90 so might as well buy it.

The tap water just tastes like sea water, I didnt intentionally drink any when I was there but getting some in your mouth is pretty unavoidable in the shower. Brushing my teeth was about as far as I took it with that stuff, and I dont think THAT did my stomach any good!

therapy said:
The food in every establishment was rough as hell.....'English, Welsh, Irish' but no Tapas. Honestly it was horrible.Had an english breakfast (yawn!) and it was a disgrace...I'm not kidding we ended up buying super noodles, savoury rice and buying some lamb chops of the bbq man outside our apartments.

thats why it was horrible. its all manufactured for the tourists taste.

the food in ibiza is some of the best i have tasted.

Some reccomendations are:

can gall
es caliu
cana Pepeta....

the list is endless.

:lol: :lol:

Back