I'm back! And clean!

Plus the Ghostbusters tune!!! :lol: do you know who does it?

Apparently a few of the Swedish heads have had a go at it, and the one that sounded similar to the one that was played (and my guess) was the Laidback Luke remix.

I got it, and after playing it back at home, realised I'll never hear it in as good a setting or moment as Space, and it just sounded a bit wierd, so might just let this one slide by for the moment ;) :oops:

Apparently a few of the Swedish heads have had a go at it, and the one that sounded similar to the one that was played (and my guess) was the Laidback Luke remix.

I got it, and after playing it back at home, realised I'll never hear it in as good a setting or moment as Space, and it just sounded a bit wierd, so might just let this one slide by for the moment ;) :oops:

did you not hear this last summer dan. they played on the sunset at WLS closing.

Hola! The world continues to shrink! You know Timo? Me too!8)

Ha ha! no way! we must have met at some point I reck! :lol:

I knew Timo really well in err about 2002, I used to go to his Come Together nights in London all the time :D did you ever go?

I havent seen him since I left London but I keep meaning to go down to a night he DJs at :D

sorry for the mini hijack :rolleyes:

Back