I'm a Dad!

MARKB

After what seemed like an eternity the missus gave birth to our little girl Mia Rose on 29th August after nearly a full day in labour (:eek::evil::eek:)

Thanks for all the lovely messages I recieved on F/B.

JJinnit - you were right - about it all! (sleep, joy, Dr browns, etc):lol:

I'm dead chuffed and dead happy!

(Sweet Sensation's also had a little Boy!)

After what seemed like an eternity the missus gave birth to our little girl Mia Rose on 29th August after nearly a full day in labour (:eek::evil::eek:)

Thanks for all the lovely messages I recieved on F/B.

JJinnit - you were right - about it all! (sleep, joy, Dr browns, etc):lol:

I'm dead chuffed and dead happy!

(Sweet Sensation's also had a little Boy!)

Can we see some more photos then please Daddy B????

I was gonna say about Sweet Sensation too after seeing her pics on FB 8)

Congratulations to you both xxxx

Congrats Mark !!

It is amazing isn't it, i bet you can't stop Staring /looking at her :lol: And even though it feels like a steam train has hit you it doesn't matter :lol:

Enjoy it, time really flies, and she wont stay like that for long. Mine's 14 months now, and the last year has just dissapeared !!

(sounds a bit hairy fairy, but do you feel like you have never felt love like you do for her :?: :confused: :lol: ;) )

Mia's photo over on that other site was sincerely adorable, Mark.
Congratulations to you and the missus once again.

Thank you all! I'm in a state of blissful shock, and yes it's an incomparable feeling.

I'd love to post photos but i don't have any on the web other than on FB, not sure how to link it up?

Cheers Morbyd! :lol:

Congratulations to you and yours Marky Boy!!! Superb news!!

Special congrats to the missus for the stirling work put in ;)

p.s the love you have for the little thing just gets stonger & stronger!!

hows the one eyed sleep coming on? :lol:

Congratulations to you and yours Marky Boy!!! Superb news!!

Special congrats to the missus for the stirling work put in ;)

p.s the love you have for the little thing just gets stonger & stronger!!

hows the one eyed sleep coming on? :lol:

Cheers!

I slept sitting upright last night - averaging 2 hours a night at the moment - and i've gone back to work. :lol:

Cheers!

I slept sitting upright last night - averaging 2 hours a night at the moment - and i've gone back to work. :lol:

eeeeeeeeeee!!

those were the days, luckily for me naiya came about 3 days before I finished for christmas, so what with christmas hols & paternity I had about a month off!!

spent many a morning giving her the 4am bottle downstairs whilst watching my peepshow box set :lol:

not one to gloat but now she goes down @ 7 and wakes about 6.30 - 7am!!

as will Mia in about 3-4mths!!

Thank you all! I'm in a state of blissful shock, and yes it's an incomparable feeling.

I'd love to post photos but i don't have any on the web other than on FB, not sure how to link it up?

Cheers Morbyd! :lol:

Not sure if this is the correct thing to do, or for me to do on your behalf - but here you go Mark....

n1160005596_30129332_2705.jpg

Back