I'm a celebrity...

Ditto.

I refused point blank to watch Sunday's but got sucked in on Tuesday(?) to Shauns bush tucker challenge.

"tricky" :lol:

Yeah that was a classic.

"Gillian, have you ever eaten penis?"

"No of course not!! have you?!"

"Lots of times" *dirty laugh* :lol:

I'm beginning to hate Gillian Mc Cnut, and I dont use that word often :twisted:
She pretends to pass out last week. she then lies that she didnt do the task due to the digger not working, she then tries to suck upto the others by sneeking salt in and adding it to the bland rice and beans she made them eat.

And then she pretends to faint again on live TV :spank: They need to fook her off, she isnt even funny to watch anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm beginning to hate Gillian Mc Cnut, and I dont use that word often :twisted:
She pretends to pass out last week. she then lies that she didnt do the task due to the digger not working, she then tries to suck upto the others by sneeking salt in and adding it to the bland rice and beans she made them eat.

Ad then she pretends to faint again on live TV :spank: They need to fook her off, she isnt even funny to watch anymore.

I think you have summed that up in a nutshell.

I couldn't give a **** about any of the desperate wannabes who go on that show, she deserves everything she gets.

I laughed more when Linford pretended to faint. Also Dom Joly is quite funny cos he secretly moans about her then when she got voted live on TV he pretended he was devastated "public should be ashamed of themselves" hilarious!

Gillian Mckeith hosts that show You Are What You Eat.

At some point in her life she must have ate some saggy baw bags.

Back