I'm a celebrity...

weloveliam@space

...get this horrid woman out of there :twisted:

gillian.jpg

What a play acting drama queen. Shes perfectly happy to go through other poeples pooh, but is scared sensless of a few bugs.

The pretend passing out last night was just ridiculous, and dont get me started on the childish screams.

I swore I wouldnt watch or get into this years show :spank: but im finding it rather amusing already.

And is it wrong to half fancy Stacey Solomon :confused: Her voice is horrid, but theres summit about her :confused: :p

yup.

I'm about as interested in this celebrity tripe as I am the forthcoming royal wedding (which will effectively be the next bout of reality tv.)

All I care about is do we get a day off work to "celebrate" the special day...

I'm already getting inspired by the potential in anti-monarchy merchandising.

It's going to be amazing - perfect timing what with the recession hitting the poor.

Never was there a better and more deserving scapegoat.

...get this horrid woman out of there :twisted:

gillian.jpg

What a play acting drama queen. Shes perfectly happy to go through other poeples pooh, but is scared sensless of a few bugs.

The pretend passing out last night was just ridiculous, and dont get me started on the childish screams.

I swore I wouldnt watch or get into this years show :spank: but im finding it rather amusing already.

And is it wrong to half fancy Stacey Solomon :confused: Her voice is horrid, but theres summit about her :confused: :p

Have to agree with you on the above, she's a fraud and what did she think was going to happen on the show!
Stacey would drive you nuts in about five mins but i still would.

I KNOW :idea:

a royal reality show where sarah ferguson has to do humiliating george galloway-esque things in order to pay off her debts.

with the red button YOU! THE VIEWER! get to decide what those humiliating things should be

perhaps it be should be set in the gobi desert - proper reunion too of old faces maybe al fayed, her ex lady-in-waiting - the one doing time for murder, koo stark, maybe throw camilla in for good measure, that randy thieving butler too - or was he already in the jungle. not him then.

each day one of them has to leave either by foot or by mule, or be bartered at the local market

then the last one remaining has to decide whether ferguson has done enough to waive her debts

it would be prime time humilation tv - you can be sure someone on C4 is already on the case..

She should be made to have her minge waxed live on tv in a landing strip style so it looks like a dirty fish finger....

I KNOW :idea:

a royal reality show where sarah ferguson has to do humiliating george galloway-esque things in order to pay off her debts.

with the red button YOU! THE VIEWER! get to decide what those humiliating things should be

perhaps it be should be set in the gobi desert - proper reunion too of old faces maybe al fayed, her ex lady-in-waiting - the one doing time for murder, koo stark, maybe throw camilla in for good measure, that randy thieving butler too - or was he already in the jungle. not him then.

each day one of them has to leave either by foot or by mule, or be bartered at the local market

then the last one remaining has to decide whether ferguson has done enough to waive her debts

it would be prime time humilation tv - you can be sure someone on C4 is already on the case..

I'm quite enjoying this year so far and its only 2 days - is it me or does Linford laugh at everything?! I end up laughing at him! :D

Someone else said about Gillian pulling down her top "whilst fainting" she reckons she has never seen the show before or heard of it, find that hard to believe......

I love Stacey! Got to support fellow Essex girls 8)

Car crash TV but I'm loving it!! How annoying is Gillian? Why go on there if you don't want to do any trials?

Shaun Ryder to win, he's hilarious :)

Is this one hosted by Ant & Dreck? That's what I like about those pair. They're an early warning system that a show's going to be bobbins and you can switch off/over as soon as you see their stupid faces. :lol:

Is this one hosted by Ant & Dreck? That's what I like about those pair. They're an early warning system that a show's going to be bobbins and you can switch off/over as soon as you see their stupid faces. :lol:

ITV were smart to realise that there was a gap in the market for prime time double acts after the demise of cannon & ball, little & large etc and they were in the right place at the right time. Textbook proof, furthermore, that a lack of talent, personality or indeed anything else need be no bar to a successful career in light entertainment.

Back