Im A Celeb

didnt watch it last night, heard it on the news :rolleyes: this morning, and immediately thought, she's just doing what Kerry done last year before she became queen of the jungle :rolleyes:

IBIZALISA said:
didnt watch it last night, heard it on the news :rolleyes: this morning, and immediately thought, she's just doing what Kerry done last year before she became queen of the jungle :rolleyes:

but worse...

Didn't watch it and NOT going to - but i did see the list of people on there.

who the HELL is Fran whathisface???? and HOW does he qualify as a "celebrity"...and i say that in the loosest sense of the word!!!

8)

they are all at least D listers! really scraping the barrel this time.

the only one that is a little bit worthy of the title 'celebrity' is joe pasquali

the rest are all hasbeens and in the case of fran nobnose... a neverhasbeen

Either I'm getting old or the amount of trash tv at the moment is getting progressively worse.

It just has nothing to offer at all - people who are famous for being famous and no substance.

I walked into the lounge last night to hear a trailer for THREE episodes of Coronation Street tonight :eek:

And Mrs Jam wonders why I spend so much time at the Gym these days! :rolleyes:

(Old git rant over btw.........)

i hope they all get bitten by spiders n snakes and die. All huge C unts.

S Express said:
Didn't watch it and NOT going to - but i did see the list of people on there.

who the HELL is Fran whathisface???? and HOW does he qualify as a "celebrity"...and i say that in the loosest sense of the word!!!

8)

he is the one who is the dad of natasha out of atomic kittens kid, and he also went with jodie marsh so he aint famous he has just been wid famous ppl

gingerfreak said:
ITV is the worst channel on telly. I'd rather watch *beep* nailing on UK Living or whatever it's called.

Living is THE best channel The 'L' word is my fave programme, they show will and grace, queer eye for the straight guy, the list is endless :D

carolinearcher said:
don't forget most haunted - that derek acorah guy is a funking legend!

cant get into those haunted/psychic programmes, am very scepitcal when I'm seeing it on the tele

i'm also real sceptical but the guy is funny

he apparently hears this spirit guide called sam talk to him in his head, and what ever sam tells him to say he has to repeat is three times...

its really funny, yvette fielding is just constantly scared, even if someone breaths funny, she is hysterical!!!

I hardly ever watch telly & never normally watch this sort of tripe. Having said that - I really got into the last series of the jungly thing but who the hell are these 'celebrities' this time? Harvey? Appleton? Talk about scraping the barrel. My vote's on Janet Street Porter coz at least she's got a brain :idea:

Back