Illegal...

B

bigbearblue

is it illegal for the guys that come over from africa(?!) to come onto the island and sell their sunglasses and jewellery and stuff?! intregued to find out as i find them really bothering! :confused:

yes :!:

poster.jpg

they should be rounded up...put on a boat...sent out to see and sunk

jsmith4519 said:
they should be rounded up...put on a boat...sent out to see and sunk

straight to the point!

I just dont know how they get away with it, and yet the people who made the sand sculptures aren't allowed to do them anymore, and they didnt bother anyone! :rolleyes:

OMG this was my one beef about Ibiza, how totally scary those guys were. Honestly, I felt threatened by them, being a small female, and them being so friggin pushy. I'm glad its being taken seriously.

they just dont quit until you mention the word guardia civil, funny enough they understood my hint and let me be the last time I was approached...

you guys are obviously not used to that kinda thing..
in south africa there are about 5 guys at each part of a robot sellingstuff to you... the difference is they actually do hijack or kill you here...
:eek:
ten*

hehe!! well havent been there ,and dont wanna go! Ill stick to Ibiza, I can handle those lookie lookie idiots myself so far..... ;)

i noticed that the sand scultpures werent there why the hell arent they allowed to that, as you say they did no-one any harm and their work really was amazing last year

tendinae said:
you guys are obviously not used to that kinda thing..
in south africa there are about 5 guys at each part of a robot sellingstuff to you... the difference is they actually do hijack or kill you here...
:eek:
ten*

Robot - Traffic Light....right? :confused:

The Black Stuff

:lol: Hi, thay have the same problem all over Mallorca with these pigs, thay won't leave you alone.

did any1 find the women worse? i got a bracelet shoved on my wrist but my m8 saved me. aparently they accused u of stealing and then get a big gang to come over and rob u!

in the back of a shop in the westend theres the women aswell, doing plaits, didnt think i was gonna get out of there alive!

i didnt find the men 2 bad tho!

in san an last year i was with my gf and some of the pushy women tried giving her braclets and and grabbing at her hair offering those terrible plaits. i just got a bit aggressive and told them to (expletive deleted) or i'd punch them :lol: funny looking back but it was just neccesary at the time. on our way back up the road they were all with police and some other english tourists and it turns out they had tried to pick pocket them.

strangely enough they picked on me, just after i had got lots of money out of the cash machine, i was drunk and managed to get away but not before one of them tried hitting me (but missed :D )

i really hate how intimidating they are!

i found that if you dont even look at them when they speak to you they dont do anything!

it worked for the two weeks i was there!! i told my mates to do it but they were always like sorry or said no thanks and they got bothered!

i didnt though! :D

they still scare me!

Back