illegal taxis

Is Tucibi how 2c-b is wrote in Spanish.

Looks like the 2c-b we had bottom right, the small round purple pills.

Very rare to find on the island, this is probably my connect ?

Damn! Can’t beleive he’s been so irresponsible and been operating as a pirate taxi ?

Is Tucibi how 2c-b is wrote in Spanish.

Looks like the 2c-b we had bottom right, the small round purple pills.

Very rare to find on the island, this is probably my connect ?

Damn! Can’t beleive he’s been so irresponsible and been operating as a pirate taxi ?
What is Tucibi or 2c-b?

If you're going to do party favours with least after-effects it's probably one of the best to choose for a night out imho. Can be a bit trippy if you're out mind :lol:. Nexus was around for decades just not in most dealers' stashes and it wasn't pink when I came across it originally in UK. Was like Christmas had arrived early if any of it came into town ! Huge advantage over MD is that it doesn't deplete seratonin so if you're depressive you don't get the chemical low to contend with after (which I find horrendous personally). You still have the 'comparative state' effect to deal with after that can still be unsettling but it's obviously much less severe.

Plus it doesn't screw up drug tests unless you're absolutely hammering it AFAIK but don't rely on that because anything off the street is probably cut with something that might ! Probably still wouldn't as I'm happy in my sobriety but it's the only thing available I would even consider these days.

If you're going to do party favours with least after-effects it's probably one of the best to choose for a night out imho. Can be a bit trippy if you're out mind :lol:. Nexus was around for decades just not in most dealers' stashes and it wasn't pink when I came across it originally in UK. Was like Christmas had arrived early if any of it came into town ! Huge advantage over MD is that it doesn't deplete seratonin so if you're depressive you don't get the chemical low to contend with after (which I find horrendous personally). You still have the 'comparative state' effect to deal with after that can still be unsettling but it's obviously much less severe.

Plus it doesn't screw up drug tests unless you're absolutely hammering it AFAIK but don't rely on that because anything off the street is probably cut with something that might ! Probably still wouldn't as I'm happy in my sobriety but it's the only thing available I would even consider these days.

Well written mate.

Walking into Amnesia when this had kicked in was like stepping into another dimension ?‍?

Has fast become one of my favourites ??

Last edited:
Last year my trip wouldn't have been near the same if it wasn't for an illegal taxi driver.

I got his number as I landed and when I text he was never more than 15mins away.

I could just txt him from my room and then walk straight outside hotel and jump into his car

10mins before the clubs finished I text him and he would be waiting for me around the corner.

When I got into a spot of bother at Hi (k hole) I managed to text him and he came got me straight away.

I'm fully aware this does not help the local economy and there's slight moral issues... But at the same time the drugs we buy don't go to local economy and we don't stop to think about all the people who were murdered along the way just so we can do keys in the toilets ??‍♂️

Back