illegal taxis

The rate also depends on if you get the cab at a designated pick-up point, book them via phone or just flag them down in the street, I think I'm right in saying. I'm sure somebody will correct me, if not.

and you can listen to him playing the drums while he drives?, everyone's a winner there
u dont need 2 hands to hold the wheel drive, 1 is enough
u don't need 2 hands to play a rythm, 1 is enough

Free rides to best ibz mates (even with the pickin at airport,u can count by 3 for summer 19, all other will play part )

guys u read wrong , Homemade hierbas , ginger & lolly always free ? but i can't give everything for free: whos's gonna pay the oil and damage ? and fine? and Parking? 450€ last year for extra cost for the car, just saying

last closing i ve just accept just 5€ from 2 girls (luckyu for them,P was free at salinas as national day otherwise 6€ to pay) with pickin from san an to salinas then airport for their last day, i guess i didnt ripp them ?2.5€ each, i spot they were little broke but , can't do this deal anymore

Last edited:
Automatic is not the standard in France
That feeling, hitting ibz toad, playing some drums , with kicking tunes
i can understand it may surprise/scare (that face of best ibz mate, the first time ? he saw i play my drums in the car) people but once they saw i manage the driving ?
No worries, bro, in curvy roads on the hills (Es Vedra/Na Xamena rides,when getting from BMI,ibz to san an by san jose road), i lower the music (when peopel ask to play it loud), 2 hands on the wheel and even ask people to lower chatting, in order to focus on the road and sound from other cars, but once in main road, party guaranted ??
People like to get messy/noisy but they always forget someone has to be sober & awake ?

yeah, but i don't really like to take the roads to es vedra too often , ibz town to Es vedra far less curvy than san an Es vedra.
on my ibz trips i 'm ok to plan a visit once (to show to ibz virgins @Thomas Cliche + paella at El carmen ) but not 5 times the reason @Nobbie Q play part to the ride, but havent got such a good deal ?as the girls, as i was not very willing to go to Es vedra for 3rd time that day , i asked him to play part half to his lunch, to balance the deal (the way to get half of his money back as im not here to rip people), at Es rebos de can prat but he decline

Last edited:
I do recommend automatics - I used to be wary of them, but makes life so much easier on upward climbs and bends (as I recently found in the Pyrenees). Not especially keen on that road to Es Vedra, when you're coming from Cala d'hort because the u-turn (?) is confusing

Once you tried automatics, you adopt it.
I drive automatics since more than ten years and I will never change.
When we bought a car for my wife a few years ago, I pushed her to buy one, she was very skeptical, but after the first day she was in love with it.

Another reason not to use pirate taxis:

For the benefit of those whose phones don't translate >>

Arrested the driver of a 'pirate taxi' in Ibiza with a 'drug hypermarket'
The Civil Guard intervened cocaine, ketamine, ecstasy, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, marijuana, hashish, GHB and Tucibi
Paco S. Pérez | @pacosamuperez|09/11/2019
Assess:
Seized material.
Seized material.
11-09-2019 | CIVIL GUARD

57 Tweet itWhatsApp
BiggerBiggerPrint
An authentic and wide 'supermarket of the drug' with more than ten different classes of narcotic substances, an abundant consignment that included from marijuana, hashish or cocaine, to bottles of GHB, LSD and Tucibi, the pink cocaine, also known as the drug Of high society. It is part of the material seized by the Civil Guard inside a 'pirate taxi' that was conducted by Sant Antoni by a 31-year-old Venezuelan youth.

ADVERTISING

As reported yesterday from the Peripheral Office of Communication (OPC) of the Civil Guard, the driver of this 'pirate taxi' was arrested for a crime of drug trafficking . The young man had offered drugs to the tourist who was in the illegal service.
All kinds of drugs
After being intercepted, the agents inspected the Mercedes vehicle and during the search they found numerous doses of all kinds of drugs prepared for sale, a 'business' that was carried out inside the illegal transport.
Thus, the Civil Guard seized something more than half a thousand ecstasy pills; 215 grams of cocaine distributed in doses prepared for sale; 101 grams of MDMA; 99 grams of ketamine; 96 grams of marijuana; a dozen hashish acorns; 20 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms; twenty units of LSD; seven bottles of GHB and just over 11 grams of Tucibi, the pink cocaine also known as the high society drug for its high price.
The agents also intervened the detainee more than 900 euros distributed in bills of 50, 20 and 10, money that would largely come from the sale of narcotic substances, as well as three mobile phones.
The detainee was transferred to Civil Guard units to instruct the proceedings and be placed at the disposal of the judge on duty in Ibiza to answer for a drug trafficking offense.
As noted from the OPC of the Civil Guard, this action is part of the device that the Consell d'Eivissa has been coordinating with the Civil Guard and the different local police of the island to combat the plot of 'pirate taxis' that operates in Ibiza .

For the benefit of those whose phones don't translate >>

Arrested the driver of a 'pirate taxi' in Ibiza with a 'drug hypermarket'
The Civil Guard intervened cocaine, ketamine, ecstasy, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, marijuana, hashish, GHB and Tucibi
Paco S. Pérez | @pacosamuperez|09/11/2019
Assess:
Seized material.
Seized material.
11-09-2019 | CIVIL GUARD

57 Tweet itWhatsApp
BiggerBiggerPrint
An authentic and wide 'supermarket of the drug' with more than ten different classes of narcotic substances, an abundant consignment that included from marijuana, hashish or cocaine, to bottles of GHB, LSD and Tucibi, the pink cocaine, also known as the drug Of high society. It is part of the material seized by the Civil Guard inside a 'pirate taxi' that was conducted by Sant Antoni by a 31-year-old Venezuelan youth.

ADVERTISING

As reported yesterday from the Peripheral Office of Communication (OPC) of the Civil Guard, the driver of this 'pirate taxi' was arrested for a crime of drug trafficking . The young man had offered drugs to the tourist who was in the illegal service.
All kinds of drugs
After being intercepted, the agents inspected the Mercedes vehicle and during the search they found numerous doses of all kinds of drugs prepared for sale, a 'business' that was carried out inside the illegal transport.
Thus, the Civil Guard seized something more than half a thousand ecstasy pills; 215 grams of cocaine distributed in doses prepared for sale; 101 grams of MDMA; 99 grams of ketamine; 96 grams of marijuana; a dozen hashish acorns; 20 grams of hallucinogenic mushrooms; twenty units of LSD; seven bottles of GHB and just over 11 grams of Tucibi, the pink cocaine also known as the high society drug for its high price.
The agents also intervened the detainee more than 900 euros distributed in bills of 50, 20 and 10, money that would largely come from the sale of narcotic substances, as well as three mobile phones.
The detainee was transferred to Civil Guard units to instruct the proceedings and be placed at the disposal of the judge on duty in Ibiza to answer for a drug trafficking offense.
As noted from the OPC of the Civil Guard, this action is part of the device that the Consell d'Eivissa has been coordinating with the Civil Guard and the different local police of the island to combat the plot of 'pirate taxis' that operates in Ibiza .
There’s no price list on this advert....?

Another reason not to use pirate taxis:

For me it's the only reason to use them ??
If you don't want to buy drugs, use a regular one.

Last edited:
If the GC really wanted to crack down all they'd have to do is set up a load of stings, getting undercovers to deliver pirate taxis into stop-searches. Much easier than brothels etc. because stuff gets called into those to order.

Back