Ikea Majorca

I was just looking at that site (from a link Grego posted on the Facebook)

Looks like it's just a designated mail order site? Still, more convenient than traveling to Majorca yourself, I suppose...

I was just looking at that site (from a link Grego posted on the Facebook)

Looks like it's just a designated mail order site? Still, more convenient than traveling to Majorca yourself, I suppose...

which is still fairly ground breaking for ikea, even in the states you can't order online, right?

In the end we went to Croydon....spent about £1600 and sent it down by a truck which at 150 euros a M3 was about 400 Euro.
I think we saved.

Did you guys get it all done I-Spy ? Having seen the before, looking forward to seeing the changes...:D

i've done a test run on the ibiza ikea website.

you click items into your shopping trolley just as on any conventional internet shopping site, the only difference is that when you check out, someone from ikea rings you for your credit card details.

i ordered 4 wardrobes, 2 night tables, 2 pool loungers and 2 sets of drawers just before easter (total €677 with no delivery charge) and it all arrived in a central warehouse in ibiza this week. i decided not to collect it myself, but to pay for transport and installation - an extra €130, which i think is pretty good. it's arriving any minute now................

Back