IF you were on death row...

A couple of Muller Rice tubs emptied out over this please:

axm.jpg

Easy.

A British Isles breakfast.

Bacon, egg, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, mushrooms, fresh tomato and a side of toast/butter washed down with a strong cup of tea.

That's what i call a proper breakfast but i'd also include with that a dollop of Heinz brown sauce along with bread soaked & fried in the left over cooking oil.

I realise it's not good healthy eating but hell's bell's i'm on death row & about to be injected with a deadly lethal substance by M Jacksons doctor C Murray:( so stuff the cholesterol do gooders & know it all's. :D

That's what i call a proper breakfast but i'd also include with that a dollop of Heinz brown sauce along with bread soaked & fried in the left over cooking oil.

I realise it's not good healthy eating but hell's bell's i'm on death row & about to be injected with a deadly lethal substance by M Jacksons doctor C Murray:( so stuff the cholesterol do gooders & know it all's. :D

That goes without saying.

Surely you mean HP brown sauce! Heinz is for ketchup, no?

Definitely with you on the fried bread :twisted:

Calm down mate! Just agreeing with you about having to have fried bread on the breakfast! Don't get so angry about a breakfast discussion. Hang on, you're not actually on death row are you?!

Apologies for the outburst as i just read it wrong which is one of the problems living in a Country where the English language come's second;) Enjoy your Sunday:)

Apologies for the outburst as i just read it wrong which is one of the problems living in a Country where the English language come's second;) Enjoy your Sunday:)

Hahahaha! how did you read it? Im perplexed and amused in equal measures. what a random thing to get riled at?!

Back