IF you were on death row...

I would have

Maryland crabs cakes as a starter

A spinach salad with lobster and King crab with balsamic vinegar dressing

A porter house steak cooked medium (brown outside cool pink center)
broccoli and mashed potatoes

Italian ice cream to finish it off

I'm setting home bored recovering from knee surgery (tooo much time on my hands):lol:

Why do they get a last meal? A waste of money IMHO, should give the meal to a person they designate.

I would have

Maryland crabs cakes as a starter

A spinach salad with lobster and King crab with balsamic vinegar dressing

A porter house steak cooked medium (brown outside cool pink center)
broccoli and mashed potatoes

Italian ice cream to finish it off
Damn.... I had some ideas but that menu just trumped them all :lol: 8)

Grilled haloumi, on a bed of rocket leaves with cherry tomatoes fresh chillis and balsamic vinegar and lime dressing
Followed by

Top notch Indian yum yum

And my mums passionfruit pavlova ;)

A funny mix! But all my favourites!

Starters: Jersey Fresh Moules Mariniere with crusty bread

Main - 6 hour slow cooked leg of lamb in white wine with rosemary and garlic on a bed of roasted vegetables, crispy roast potatoes, pigs in blankets and parsnips.

Dessert: Hot Sticky Toffee Pudding with Cornish Vanilla Ice cream

drooling_homer_140.gif

I'm thinking a really good Indian or a perfectly cooked medium-rare steak.

+ 1 - Cannot beat a good old fat Indian :lol:

But...if i had to really push the boat out, which i would, seeing its my last meal and i wouldnt give a chuff about putting on any weight, i would have something like....

Starter:

Something fishy, so maybe a whole pot of muscles in a garlic and white wine sauce, with lovely fresh bread, mmmmmmmmmm

Main:

Tikka Massala with mushroom rice, plain naan, bombay potatoes and that cheese and spinach thing - sag aloo ?!

Desert:

A HUGE sharing chocolate sundae, with profiteroles, choc brownies, ice cream, squirty cream and a scattering of choc crunchies - sod the second spoon, im going all in :lol:

Easy.

A British Isles breakfast.

Bacon, egg, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, mushrooms, fresh tomato and a side of toast/butter washed down with a strong cup of tea.

Reckon I might not have the best of appetites on my way to be done in, so would likely keep things simple with a 16oz tub of Oscietra, some finely chopped spring onion, lemon, fresh baked blinis and a couple of glasses of Champagne to celebrate my imminent demise.

Cheers all.

I think I would have a Heroin sandwich so I would be too off my bean bag to care about the impending doom

Back