If you were a club promotor - who would you book?

:lol: I'm there!

I think I'd book the following:

Grace Jones
Incognito
Kathy Brown
MAW (plus India)
Farley & Heller
Cosmo
Larry Levan (errr)
Andrew Weatherall
David Mancuso
Dave Beer
Lottie
Filthy Luka
Kerri Chandler
Smokin Jo
Quentin Harris
Fabio & Grooverider
Hannah Holland
Top Buzz
DIY Jack, Digs & Woosh
Pretty Pervy (fashion show)
Johnny Woo (performance)
David Hoyle (performance)

Should be fairly cheap to put on?

Actually scrap all that - listening to loads of old Fantazia hardcore mixes this eve and it's definitely all about the rave. :lol:

Uncle Sevs Warehouse project

Room 1

Daft punk(live)
Carl Cox
Laurent Garnier
Sasha + Digweed

Room 2

Sven Vath
Yousef
Claude Von Stroke
Matthias Kaden
Nic Fancuili
Lottie
Locodice
Luciano

room 3(jackin room)

Derrick Carter vs Sneak
Justin Long
Jesse Rose
Felix the housecat

actually i'll just pick an event i went to actually.

carl cox and thomas bangalter (both unannounced) on the old space terrace for about 8 hours....maybe more.

Gosh this hard but quality.

I would have to have Wilson & Parkes in there, Top Buzz, Loftgroover for the old boys brigade. Perhaps with Easygroove and Swan E. DJ Rap in her prime. Anthea would also have a burn. Fabio and Grooverider b2b 92 set.

Dj Mehdi and that mob. Dimitri and Scratch Perverts could do the cloakroom and toilets.

Robder - I have a box of all the old Eclipse sets from around 91-93. You would love em mate. Some bloke was also selling the whole lot on ebay but had put them all on discs 2. Over 100 odd hours for like an Ayrton!

ps - Garnier on radio 1 tonight 3- 5am

Smashy and Nicey without doubt

F_200709_September1_365248a.jpg

J

good thread! :D

uno:
michel de hey
joris voorn (live)
guy gerber (& shlomi aber if he wants to)
extrawelt (live)
sven väth (not starting before 8am, not ending before 2pm)

dos:
ar-pi-ar
damian lazarus
josh wink
luciano (same as for väth)

tres:
âme
dixon
henrik schwarz
dj T
(all b2b)

I'd put,

Dj Sneak as opening set
followed by Roger Sanchez
followed by Armand Van Helden
followed by Ltj Bukem
followed by Mauro Picotto
followed by Armin Van Buren
followed by Tiesto
followed by Charles Feelgood
followed by Groove Armada
followed by Basement Jaxx
followed by Orbital
followed by Underworld

and NakedAge. .. But just for ****s and giggles. .. Like I'd give the crowd free rocks to throw at him and stuff whilst he plays. :)

Gosh this hard but quality.

I would have to have Wilson & Parkes in there, Top Buzz, Loftgroover for the old boys brigade. Perhaps with Easygroove and Swan E. DJ Rap in her prime. Anthea would also have a burn. Fabio and Grooverider b2b 92 set.

Dj Mehdi and that mob. Dimitri and Scratch Perverts could do the cloakroom and toilets.

Robder - I have a box of all the old Eclipse sets from around 91-93. You would love em mate. Some bloke was also selling the whole lot on ebay but had put them all on discs 2. Over 100 odd hours for like an Ayrton!

ps - Garnier on radio 1 tonight 3- 5am

Christ really - they should have a health warning on them!

I love the Brummy MC'ing on some of them..."C'mon you com ta fookin party or wooot? We love loife! Let's live it puyple...live the dream!" :lol: (it's hard to type in Brummy speak.)

Any chance I can get hold of copies to add to the archives? :eek:

Oh, and I'd have Luciano and Henrik Schwarz (Good call Stivi ;))

manumission carry on in err....99 i think

I wish I went to Carry On - looked awesome - i thought the afters were gonna be there forever...

I Looooved the Manumission carry on's. Very messy indeed. I remember (just about)one particular time (I think around 99/00 also) I was stood in the middle of the old terrace drinking Moét out of the bottle with Mike Manumission and the dwarf fella, And then it going off old terrace stylee, very surreal. Cant believ it was 10 years ago :eek: :oops: :lol:

Back