If you saw a DJ at airport or on plane would you approach them?

Was outside having a smoke at Space closing last year and Carl Cox was having a smoke opposite me. Quick nod to each other was enought and quite cool. Disappointed he never came over and asked if I was IanF from Spotlight though.
Coxy smokes?
Now I know you are fibbing.

So not a DJ but my sister is the biggest Craig David fan and he was on my flight back UK a few weeks ago. Saw him when I was getting on the plane, tweeted him to see if it was ok to come and chat and he said yes!

So I got a video of him saying hey to her and saying he's excited that she was going to TS5 the next week etc etc. He just asked my name and hers and just chatted to camera - and after he'd finished we had a little chat and he was so lovely.

She basically died so I'd say that was job well done :)
I hope you asked , "where is kez"?

Maceo Plex was on our flight back from Exit few years ago, we'd listen to him the night before - my mates spoke to him.

Cool :)

Reminds we saw Pendulum (what happened to them?) on our on flight home from Exit few years ago! Was on the verge of projectile vomming at any moment so didn't risk speaking to them :confused:

Met MK coming out of Pacha hotel last year.

Said alright and he gave me a little smurk as I was shoaking from the storm and gave me a pat on the shoulder. Didn't know what to think of him as he didn't say a word. His set was decent though

couple of years ago was sitting next to Pete Tong flying LA to BPM. Funny thing was I was listening to an Essential Mix on the flight... as you know every so often you hear that famous voice 'you are listening to the Essential Mix" - was pretty funny to hear that while literally sitting next to him. Ended up showing him what I was listening to and had a nice chuckle :)

Not DJs, but we caught the flight back with members of Biffy Clyro once and were standing in the queue with them at the airport. i didn't speak to them.

I nabbed Gilles Peterson for a photo opp when he was playing Sub Club recently, but my sis messed up the pic. :spank:

My brother got backstage at a festival with his mates back in the 90s. He and his pal bumped into Noel Gallagher and got chatting about football mainly.

The lads asked if he minded doing a photo, and noel said 'sure no problem '. They then handed the camera to Noel, and stood and posed waiting for Noel to take the picture.

Not sure if he was happy about it or not

Not a dj but years ago me and my mates saw Juan Mata about to get on the plane to Ibiza..tried getting a photo with him but my camera phone kept messing up!

Back