If you had to pick one thing...

Walking out of the airport and turning round to see that big sign that says " ibiza - eivissa" then you just know...you have arrived and anything can and probably will happen, and it will be good.

When you land at the airport..... head to your apartment in the warm morning sunshine.

You check in and run onto the balcony and checkout your view.

Already the pool is getting busy and there are some decent tunes on.

Jump into your bikini.

Its straight to the supermarket - bottle of vodka and red bulls.... Bag of ice- straight back to your hotel get a massive drink made for you and the hubby in a big jug - and cheers yourself to a very playful and crazy time in IBIZA....

I know you said choose one thing.... the one thing is the arrival - because you know its the start of an amazing holiday.... the people - the music - the drinks - the beach - the hotel - the restaurants - and the clubs - most of all the spontaneous crazy nights.

Enjoy your hols every1 xxx8)

When you land at the airport..... head to your apartment in the warm morning sunshine.

You check in and run onto the balcony and checkout your view.

Already the pool is getting busy and there are some decent tunes on.

Jump into your bikini.

Its straight to the supermarket - bottle of vodka and red bulls.... Bag of ice- straight back to your hotel get a massive drink made for you and the hubby in a big jug - and cheers yourself to a very playful and crazy time in IBIZA....

I know you said choose one thing.... the one thing is the arrival - because you know its the start of an amazing holiday.... the people - the music - the drinks - the beach - the hotel - the restaurants - and the clubs - most of all the spontaneous crazy nights.

Enjoy your hols every1 xxx8)

That's IT!!!I don't want to wait anymore - I want to go NOW! *still a month to go- sigh*

If I had to pick one thing, it's waking up in Ibiza. I've always travelled over night so it doesn't really feel like I'm there even after checking into the hotel. Once I get a couple of hours sleep and wake up when the sun rises, thats when I'm there 8)

As for one thing I HAVE to do - Cocoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to pick one thing, it's waking up in Ibiza. I've always travelled over night so it doesn't really feel like I'm there even after checking into the hotel. Once I get a couple of hours sleep and wake up when the sun rises, thats when I'm there 8)

As for one thing I HAVE to do - Cocoon.

For the first time ever, instead of arriving at 3.00am - our flight actually gets in at 6.00pm which is fantastic.

Will be great to dump the bags and go for a beer as the evening draws in!

For the first time ever, instead of arriving at 3.00am - our flight actually gets in at 6.00pm which is fantastic.

Will be great to dump the bags and go for a beer as the evening draws in!

Same here, for the first time I'm flying during the day. Getting there about 3pm 8) I'll have to pick a new favourite thing!

best thing we ever done was double drop on the plane on the way over................. lol lol
on a more serious note space/dc10/cocoon with no rest to earn your stripes........if you arrive on the sunday

Walking out of the airport and turning round to see that big sign that says " ibiza - eivissa" then you just know...you have arrived and anything can and probably will happen, and it will be good.

With you on that on, Mr. B-ever since the David Morales video it's always been a bit iconic for me! Almost wet meself when I first saw it for real!

Back