If you could live anywhere in the world.........

I-Spy

So if you were given money to survive, and you could choose one place to live, where would it be and why?
For me, I would go for either Australia or Ibiza, or maybe California.
I love the outdoor life, but also enjoy the social side.
Surfing, mountain biking, rivers, mountains etc, but also Space and DC10!

MARKB said:
Your location says you are in Ibiza already. So are you just a bullshitter?

If I say my perfect place to live is Barcelona, are you gonna call me bullshitter too? :confused:

For me it would be
Ibiza
Cabo de Gata

Or anywhere with nice beaches, nice people and lots of sun

ibiza.gif

well honestly I would get tired of the island if i stayed there 365 days in a row. I´d go for London, Denmark (where I´m based) and Ibiza in peak season and a little during winthers to spice things up.......

Ibiza-girlie said:
well honestly I would get tired of the island if i stayed there 365 days in a row. I´d go for London, Denmark (where I´m based) and Ibiza in peak season and a little during winthers to spice things up.......

Me too, i think i'd soon get bored of living there.

My perfect place to live and from where I am is Mallorca.

I also like other places but I wouldnt live there, just visits for hollydays or for litle periods of time:

Madrid, Barcelona, London, Paris

And more.... there is so many places I would like to visit Australia, India, Libanon...so many places, and so little time.

Come on you guys, Ibiza isnt all that :rolleyes:. If you lived there 24/7 you really would take it for granted and get bored of it.

For me it would have to be somewhere quiet and relaxing in any area of the caribean where i could just wear a bikini and sarong and a little flower in my hair :D

South of France would probably be ideal for me.

Montreal in Canada looks very nice in the movies too.

Hawaii for me without a doubt. I have only been to 2 of the Islands so far, but from what I have seen of the Islands they have for me the most beautiful and dramatic scenery ever, and of course if money were no object then visits to Ibiza as and when I fancied partying would be on the Agenda too!!

puppylover said:
Hawaii for me without a doubt. I have only been to 2 of the Islands so far, but from what I have seen of the Islands they have for me the most beautiful and dramatic scenery ever, and of course if money were no object then visits to Ibiza as and when I fancied partying would be on the Agenda too!!

Me & Joey are thinking of going next year. I have a Hawaii book here infront of me now and ive been told that for the most unspoilt exotic beaches and fantastic sunsets to go to the north of the main island 8)

mambobirdette said:
Come on you guys, Ibiza isnt all that :rolleyes:. If you lived there 24/7 you really would take it for granted and get bored of it.

For me it would have to be somewhere quiet and relaxing in any area of the caribean where i could just wear a bikini and sarong and a little flower in my hair :D

Probably for you it's not the place, but I really want to move somewhere like Ibiza, Menorca or Cabo de Gata. In my case, nothing to see with the club scene, of course, it's just that I love the mediterranean and I want to live in contact with the sea

silvia said:
Probably for you it's not the place, but I really want to move somewhere like Ibiza, Menorca or Cabo de Gata. In my case, nothing to see with the club scene, of course, it's just that I love the mediterranean and I want to live in contact with the sea

Mallorca is nice, i wouldnt mind living in spain silv, just not Ibiza. I think its really spoiled by all the tourists now and way overatted imo. Your right though for some people its their idea of heaven but i really so pitty the people that go to the same place year after year and say that theyd even live their without going or trying any other destination.

Theres so many beautiful places out there :oops:

mambobirdette said:
puppylover said:

Me & Joey are thinking of going next year. I have a Hawaii book here infront of me now and ive been told that for the most unspoilt exotic beaches and fantastic sunsets to go to the north of the main island 8)

We are going back next year hopefully to renew our wedding vows - its just so wonderful.... its amazing to think that Hawaii has someting like 22 of the 24 temperate zones in the world on those Islands (figures might be slightly out but you get my drift) ... you can drive around the Big Island and see in one day, active volcanos, larva flows, rainforests, beaches, etc - its just fabulously unspoilt - there is no litter everyone is so conscious of the environment.....its pure bliss!

Back