if you could get rid on one thing in the world it would be..

NITEFLY said:
why do people who have only just met me call me philleeep :rolleyes:

errr
1/ it's your name
2/ if you like we can always revert back to shandy drinking, tax dodging, pot noodle eating poof??

no, my name is phill(spelt with 2 l's) have not had shandy in years but yes i eat pot noodles and dodge tax's,thank you please :)

no, my name is phill(spelt with 2 l's)

I'd get rid of people who change their name to be different from everyone else :twisted: Lol just kidding ;)

Did you intentionally spell it with 2 L's to be different though? I spelt Becki with an I in school to be different from the other Becky's... now I'm stuck with it :rolleyes:

We also had in our school a "Danyel" (Danielle) and a "Sophiey" (Sophie)

no,it was my mum and dad who gave me my name and decided to spell it with 2 l's,i didnt know how to spell when i was in my mothers womb.

sandi said:
I Would say George w Bush but thats too obvious, soooo i'll go with Andie Mcdowel arrrrggghhhh! :twisted:

she really gets on my tits too??

I watch 4 weddings and wish that hugh grant would say "fook of you smug yank slapper"..........but he never does!!! :lol:

jjinit said:
sandi said:
I Would say George w Bush but thats too obvious, soooo i'll go with Andie Mcdowel arrrrggghhhh! :twisted:

she really gets on my tits too??

I watch 4 weddings and wish that hugh grant would say "fook of you smug yank slapper"..........but he never does!!! :lol:
:lol:

Ha, it's that line 'is it raining I hadn't noticed' :twisted:
and those ads she does for face cream, her face is good for one hting only ..... slapping! :lol:

Back