If you are not in your ideal job, what would it be?

I always wanted to be a vet or a teacher when I was growing up - but the vet idea went out the window when I realised how squeamish I was and the teacher thing at the time I couldnt be bothered to go to uni :D

I would like to run my own tearooms/cupcake sort of place if I could choose anything!

Archaeologist or Geologist

It's a shame it took me till I was 30-something to realise what I wanted to be. I looked into studying to become either and it would take far too long and cost far too much and I really don't have the dedication to study that hard any more.

Hmmmmm........ working as a Professional DJ on a weekend leaving myself free all week.

Erm, hang on, thats what I do now!!! :lol:

Well could do with working in a bigger, city centre club NOT playing commercial chart music...... and getting paid more. But, can't have everything I suppose. :rolleyes:

Another missed British pop culture reference :lol:
(I've seen that episode before, come to think of it!)

you need to watch Fawlty Towers hundreds of times before you can even begin to understand what it means to be English

see also:
Terry & June
Ever Decreasing Circles
Porridge
Mind Your Language
Bread
One Foot in the Grave
The Sky at Night
Carry on up the Kyber

you need to watch Fawlty Towers hundreds of times before you can even begin to understand what it means to be English

see also:
Terry & June
Ever Decreasing Circles
Porridge
Mind Your Language
Bread
One Foot in the Grave
The Sky at Night
Carry on up the Kyber

I'll raise you Duty Free...:lol::lol::lol:

Not forgetting

Sorry (language Timothy!)
The Liverbirds
Never The Twain
The Likely Lads

Not forgetting

Sorry (language Timothy!)
The Liverbirds
Never The Twain
The Likely Lads

Likely Lads were great, my favourite is still Open All Hours though, Ronnie Barker was a legend, and probably the best British comedy actor.

Back