if a best mates missus is fair game, then pedestrians must be too

Oh dear god.

I feel sorry for the security guard (I know several of them at the Bridge) but it's obviously an accident in which JT was trying to drive through a crowd.

He's pretty dim but he's not THAT stupid to not have stopped if he'd understood he'd knocked someone down.

I dread the thought of reading tomorrow's papers.

"i knew there was contact, but not sure with what!"

hmmmm driving through a mass of bodies and theres a thud..............what could I have hit??" :rolleyes:

Just glad he didnt sign for us in the summer as this along with his several other misdemeanours would definately have been OUR fault!!

hmmmm driving through a mass of bodies and theres a thud..............what could I have hit??" :rolleyes:
Someone's bag bumping against the side of the car? A stainless steel concession stand cheeseburger left on the ground? Any number of things.

bet its a posh gourmet burger from the Atlas on seagrave road, you know angus beef, artisan bun etc..etc!!
:lol:
Nah, it's the cheaper stand that sets up outside the La Reserva 2-star hotel just outside the grounds. Always have to beg them to leave the onions off. One small piece of orange processed cheese on top that doesn't even cover the whole burger. But tradition is tradition!
weloveliam@space said:
No point, theyre out anyways :lol:
At least we made it past the group stage! :p

Back