Idol Eden

Claudia669

Does anyone know if Worakls is playing in Eden tonight? He's still listed in the Ibiza Spotlight line up but not in the event itself?!

he isn't. we hadn't been made aware of the change in line up until now. I've just changed the calendar now to reflect the correct line up.

Didn’t know this, was gonna give this a second chance after the disappointing night last time. Any reason given for him not playing @stivi?

I guess you're right, that's the answer but an information would have been nice... I bought the ticket already 2 months ago and now ?

as I said, we haven't been made aware, neither by the club nor by the promoter. we are now informing all ticket holders. if you bought the ticket with spotlight you can still cancel it if you like, just email tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com. normally you can only do this until 24hrs prior to the event but we will make an exception in this case since we just didn't know earlier that worakls wasn't gonna play.

Shame, I was looking forward the the HM takeover so much last time but it didn’t work at all.

as I said, we haven't been made aware, neither by the club nor by the promoter. we are now informing all ticket holders. if you bought the ticket with spotlight you can still cancel it if you like, just email tickets@ibiza-spotlight.com. normally you can only do this until 24hrs prior to the event but we will make an exception in this case since we just didn't know earlier that worakls wasn't gonna play.

Quality stuff ?

Back