Ideas for this board...

nish

.. Just wondered if it was possible to have a 'live chat' option on here (through java would be best methinks).

Only ask coz I notice theres quite a few members on the board at once (prob coz its popular internationally?).

Anyways, anyone else got any ideas? GOD IM BORED!!! 3hrs till the Matrix is released in Uk :)

Im quite random really arent I!

nish said:
.. Just wondered if it was possible to have a 'live chat' option on here (through java would be best methinks).

this has been suggested many times and everytime it has been the wrong idea, and nothing has changed.

i believe its a bad idea because it will take all of the attention away from this site, and frankly at the mo its the best it has every been.

also not everybody has the compatability to do this.

through java it should be do-able, but ur prob right, it would take attention away from this board- which wouldnt be good.

I just fancied a live chat sesh- u ever been on 'Ibiza Heat' on Yahoo? Man it is SOOOO f***ing lame! Half of the people are 12 and have no interest in Ibiza at all!

true, true, - im just a lazy barsteward really! lol Can u believe the clinic by my house is shut today! Should be open everyday till at least 5 I reckon! Really needed to see a doc as well!

ug! rather not go into it mate, hopefully i'll get to c gp/doc tomorrow and they'll clear me! fingers crossed!

Back