Ideas for surprising boyfriend

OK - I've been thinking about surprising my boyfriend in Ibiza in some nice and unexpected way. He's been through a lot of stress and trouble at work this year and deserves a break. Fair enough, two weeks in Ibiza is a break enough itself all right, but I'd like to surprise him in some way he does not expect (I can see your dirty minds working right now but that's NOT what I'm after and I'm not about to propose to him either :twisted:).

I would appreciate any input and ideas you could throw at me. Is there something cool and maybe uniquely Ibizan that I could organise in a fairly short notice (within a week, we're off on Jul 27th)? He loves good food & wine but is also definitely in for a bit of an adrenaline rush.

Thanks in advance!

I was thinking of deleting my first suggestion because it was a lousy joke,obviously :rolleyes:
now too late because the super romantic scottb has contributed!

nostrum's suggestion is a very nice one I think...:)

I was thinking of deleting my first suggestion because it was a lousy joke,obviously :rolleyes:
now too late because the super romantic scottb has contributed!

nostrum's suggestion is a very nice one I think...:)

I take it you didn't clean your house and find the map Donster!!!!:spank:

One week to go, you can do it!

Hmm some interesting tips I must say :lol:

Still got the loft to search,might be in an old case? I've not seen it in over five years I think,completely forgot about it until your question came up! (in other thread) :confused:

... I can see your dirty minds working right now ...

181ys7.jpg

A beach Massage always relives the stress for me..... or book in to some s****y hotel for a night.

Back