Ideas for places to visit for clubber with children?

diver

Okay,

This is my 16/17th visit to the island but I mainly travel with mates or alone.

We are not going clubbing when we come over next week, but I am trying to compile a list of stuff to do with the family that will encompass a true Ibiza vibe (food, music etc.....)

We are self catering and staying in the north with a car. We are a family of four, with two teenage (16 and 13) daughters, they have both been brought up with house music and have been to Ibiza before in 2010 and 2012, they have both been to Bora Bora

We don't have an endless amount of funds so ideas involving beds at eg.Nassau might be out of the question (I'm not ruling it out however). It needs to be a good balance of things, as we need to rest as well.

Anyway, this is what springs to mind at the moment -

Sunset "Strip" - Nice meal and spend some time at a pre party? I was thinking of Kasbah for the meal as the reviews seem to be a bit better of late.

Sa Trinxa - Late lunch maybe but stay long enough for stuff to get going with Jon Sa Trinxa? I believe tables get taken quickly? What are the prices like as i only ever bought drinks there?

Sunset Benirras Sunday - How packed does it get? Is there an alternative day when the drummers/hippies are there? Is Elements worth it?

Cala D'Hort - Parking put me off last time I went. Best time to go? (maybe I was up late, I can't remember?)

That's it at the moment.

So i am looking for maybe some gems of beaches, i.e. the less busy ones that people forget about?

Good value restaurants (with view preferably) with nice vibe, again maybe the less known ones that get overlooked.

They have been to Ibiza Town but would consider if there are some good recommends.

Thanks in advance

diver

Sa trinxa prices are good and the food is great. music amazing most times zak.jonathan and the Italian guy I can't think of his name now you'll be in heaven. our kids love it there and the jockey is good for food but a bit pricey. And at sa trinxa youl spot an odd cock swinging about and some fine peacocking from male and female when said cock raises for look around.

Kumarhus great for kids of all ages. Ashram is worth a visit . Don't like the food there myself but great place

Sa trinxa prices are good and the food is great. music amazing most times zak.jonathan and the Italian guy I can't think of his name now you'll be in heaven. our kids love it there and the jockey is good for food but a bit pricey. And at sa trinxa youl spot an odd cock swinging about and some fine peacocking from male and female when said cock raises for look around.
What time you normally rock up there dude?

Make a day of it mate. Often had breakfast in the jockey go up to sa trinxa for the afternoon. :)

Do Ashram on a Sat or Sun when they have life music. There is better food around, but with drinks and life music quite an interesting place.
Sunday for lunch Casita Verde.
An Evening downtown at La Marina and Calle de la Virgen.

I like Tulp bar with the hammocks and pool table and for food and music..

Maybe go the cliff walk round past sunset, right round to the bar with the cave? Jump in off the boat pier at that bar.. Then keep walking round the cliffs to Cala gracio beach.. Just an idea

Do Ashram on a Sat or Sun when they have life music. There is better food around, but with drinks and life music quite an interesting place.
Sunday for lunch Casita Verde.
An Evening downtown at La Marina and Calle de la Virgen.

Yes, I thought of Ashram but didn't think they did much different to the other sunset places.

That Casista Verde place looks like a good idea too.

Yes, they have done Ibiza Town but Im not ruling that out either.

Maybe go the cliff walk round past sunset, right round to the bar with the cave? Jump in off the boat pier at that bar.. Then keep walking round the cliffs to Cala gracio beach.. Just an idea

Where is Tulp? Tripadvisor map puts it near Ibiza Rocks bar towards the bay?

Where is Tulp? Tripadvisor map puts it near Ibiza Rocks bar towards the bay?

Yep it's next to bay bar.. The path runs between them.

Past Ibiza rocks and itaca as if going to ocean beach. Surf house looks a good idea too!

Thanks everyone thus far :).

Any ideas north of the island too?

Go to cala Xarraca spend the day...you can have something to eat in their Chiringuito on the beach or have a great lunch with a beautiful view at cala S'illot....there have a more exclusive beach too.
It was one of the most beautiful places that I ever been in my entire life....

Don't pay to go in cave. 5 euro to look at about 3 fish. f*** me, I thought club prices were the biggest robbing bastards on the island. I agree, a lovely walk though.

Back