idea for mods

DJ Biff

why not create a section called 'interesting posts'

it would take up very little space as there would only be one or two posts in it.

but it would save me wading through thousands of column inches of infantile dross on the few occasions that i now log on.

what has happened to this bored? (sic)

djb

i can't even think of anything funny to put!

You're obviously DRAWN to the so called "uninteresting posts" cos it seems you bother to read em! :D

I have reason to believe (thanks discodude) that this idea was actually taken up by the powers that be on this board and that a secret 'interesting' forum actually exists. Can anybody confirm this?

djB

i h'heard' that too, well at least that another forum exists other than the 'members' one....for a few select people :rolleyes:

I've actually started my own forum on my PC. It's not even online and with me as the only member, it's ultra exclusive!

Buckley said:
I've actually started my own forum on my PC. It's not even online and with me as the only member, it's ultra exclusive!

i've done exactly the same thing....
cept now...
since the OD like....

there's actually three of us
:oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

this post is so boring I think it needs bumping, as do all the other posts, what happened to not being able to talk shit in open chat?

aaahhhhh, nostalgia. It ain't wot it used to be. They never did take up my idea. I reckon we wouldn't have lost Saffy, Mambobirdette, Jamesthemonkey and Buckley to other boards if they'd had somewhere special to air their informed opinions.

Djb

aaahhhhh, nostalgia. It ain't wot it used to be. They never did take up my idea. I reckon we wouldn't have lost Saffy, Mambobirdette, Jamesthemonkey and Buckley to other boards if they'd had somewhere special to air their informed opinions.

Djb

I will always be with you Biffy!

Back