ID Needed

Trevor from Slough

A new one for the summer, the only way I can describe it is it has very much the same sound as Deadmau5's Reward is Cheese.

Has a few bars before the main break to build up, with bass and what can be described as 'clicky' sounds.

Heard a stupid mash up of it last night (back in England) with La Roux's vocals over the top

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a new one for the summer, the only way I can describe it is it has very much the same sound as Deadmau5's Reward is Cheese.

Heard a stupid mash up of it last night (back in England) with La Roux's vocals over the top

Thanks

No? :cry:

I've got it in my head aswell its very distinctive, just hard to describe

Still nothing? I'm always on a night out n had a few drinks when I've heard it so its hard to get an accurate description, cant find it anywhere tho, killing me

Unfortunatly not, the mash-up uses the Skream remix, but its just a mash-up and in Ibiza heard the main tune played by itself, I'll have to get a recording :|

try- yin for the kin(dave spoon bootleg) i think that might be who did the remix but make sure you put yin and not just in.this might be the one for you

it is a tune and a half.if you like that try yang by wolfgang.another tune.
mr gartner has been busy his latest release latin fever is also worth a look at 8)

Back