Iceland

Hi

Have a look on open chat at an old post I have just put on there. I tried to copy the link to the thread for you but cocked it up :oops: ;)

K

Ironically enough, I went to Reykjavik last year for 3 nights on my way back to the States from Ibiza (we flew Icelandair from San Francisco to Europe). The airlines lost our luggage between Spain and Reykjavik, so unfortunately we didn't have any clothes in which to dress to go out in. However, I can tell you that if you don't have hotel reservations yet, you should stay at a place called "Room with a View". The rooms are inexpensive and are AWESOME. Totally decked out with nice furniture and the balconies have private hot tubs! Good luck and have fun. Reykjavik is beautiful....don't miss the Blue Lagoon. AWESOME!

Ironically enough, I went to Reykjavik last year for 3 nights on my way back to the States from Ibiza (we flew Icelandair from San Francisco to Europe). The airlines lost our luggage between Spain and Reykjavik, so unfortunately we didn't have any clothes in which to dress to go out in. However, I can tell you that if you don't have hotel reservations yet, you should stay at a place called "Room with a View". The rooms are inexpensive and are AWESOME. Totally decked out with nice furniture and the balconies have private hot tubs! Good luck and have fun. Reykjavik is beautiful....don't miss the Blue Lagoon. AWESOME!

thanks....i already booked the hotel though. i am pretty excited, but considering that it is winter, and i am only getting a few hours of daylight, i want to make sure that i find some nightlife while i am there. but from what i hear, it seems like that shouldnt be much of an issue anyway....

Back