[IBZ] - Summer '16 Soon !

little_minx

Hey hey,

more seriously than my poorly "April Fool": Not work, I'm really bad ;-) ..... We come to IBIZA from 14 to 17 April. Do you have trips deas for Night, Day .... ?

We will go to Nassau for afternoon and Friday night at Pacha.
You have other ideas?

didnt pay much attention to the events but ill go to amante if i were in ibz..
12901316_1005280009527102_3575690506066847601_o.jpg

Hard not to go to kumharas especially with an event such as an opening ..i wish i were there ibz 15 the only date with Louie Vega end july ...i wish i experience las dalias party Namaste but i guess not this year because of their calendar not fitting my ibz trips 16 ..
last time we went to restaurante 2000 as Elements do not serve paella ...i only experience coffee & soft drink at Elements bar, their cocktail lookt tasty on their fb page...

can u explain? for elements as its the only bar, if u want to go to the bathroom ,u dont have many options :D, the reasons for my coffee soft drink & the wifi (i dont remind if their wifi work or poor network))

I think already out a review on here somewhere before.

Went to elements as heard good reviews about food etc.

Very slow service, returned the aioli 3 times as it basically was Mayo. No hint of any Garlic at all. Then they were like in total shock when we said we are not paying for the bread or alioli from the bill. No communication.

I honestly can't remember about wifi or not as didn't try.

Just very uninterested staff and mediocre food and cocktails

i think Elements is looking for a cooker & other staff...
All place where you pay for bread & aioli is not considered as local place but touristic trap ;).
we had to pay for bread aioli at yemenja (neighbor of Blue Marlin for the newbees, place i cant imagine myself eating :D as pricey to eat in vip places, already experienced it in Paris at VIp Room restaurant 250€ & since, i made a promise to myself not to go anymore eating in vip place(a friend selling fancy Vodka (Olaxkaya 200€ the 75cl bottle :cool:)was a partner of this dinner)) even we didnt know the first time we went there if it was on the house but considerating the place ..staff was a piss too...but didnt prevent me from going back but just for Orange Sangria...
Don't know how u will react if u ate at Destino ibiza as you have to pay for the plate/fork/table dressing , a kind of 15€ ...was my last day in ibz, otherwise i can't afford to eat at this place :D
the place where i had a bad experience about food was the pizzeria in front of Space were average people have good word about it but no way i come back to a place where service is ignoring you (always italian staff btw :p)

just saw this on my newsfeed,for april 17 i recommand Pablo, very friendly guy & good House music mixed by him...saw other event on my lunchbreak & will post it once my minds back
13010837_1158812730797248_8047866370612876441_n.jpg

Back