Ib

FallenangelGparsons

Ive just bought my Ibiz ticket for Opening parties even Ibiza flight is not booked :D neither location car ...

Elrow Opening 45€ at Amnesia website
Amnesia opening 40€ at Amnesia website

i should hang with 2 french mates from may 24th..

If you want to meetup , better keep in touch now swapping details if you want to enjoy the most your ibiza trip, as Ibiza don't sleep with me :lol:,i'm not the kind of guy, spending holidays to sleep/rest in my room (better chillout at beach bars) , as you have all year to rest :spank:.
Already in touch with 2 blokes but not sure if they can do Openings...
The better the merrier & being a pack on the dancefloor is a tip to have place to dance such, as in rammy place (Circoloco Garden,Terrace, elrow parties & so on) & can prevent you from having trouble with lot of rude drunkend/drugged blokes as its very hard to keep calm when a lot of rude people shove you from your place & it happened dozen of times , thinking the dancefloor owne to them :rolleyes:

ps:for the people that didnt meet, u miss a lot of thing Ibz 16, yeah Baby ...

Last edited:
What's on the menu?
Less big clubs for sure but a few ones & a lot of SUN :cool:

May 19th Friday Ocean beach opening (plane land 5.00pm , i hope no plane delay & to be at ocb b4 7.00pm after having a ride to figueretas for some little food drinks to buy & a spanish simcard at Orange shop) , the party is full better buy your ticket online at spotlight (25€) or in a bar as they should refuse to sell ticket at doors (30€), will pick mine there as i dont know if ill get there b4 7.00pm ...

may 20 Sat Odissey event pool party 40£ San antoni at Beach star ibiza hotel (joey Negro Dj Spen anane Vega..)

May 21 Blue Marlin sunset (or Odissey pool party 40£) & Defected Opening(should be on a guestlist otherwise i will buy mine) at Eden :)

May 22th circoloco opening Advanced ticket bought ar RA 53€

24th Wed May 2017IMS Opening Party @ PACHA

May 26th IMS party at Dalt villa ,50€ Ticket bought with spotlight from the afternoon (a little visit to bora bora opening before 5.00pm)to the end midnight, then Vintage Lio Opening

May 27th Ushuaia opening Amnesia Opening 40€

May 28 Cala Benirras Calling from 5.00pm until sunset then Opening Hï Ibiza 60€around 9.00pm

may 29 flower Power opening 53€ Hed kandi ocb opening 20€

may 30 Mosaic Opening at Pacha

Busy weekend with french mates that will join me may 26 th, & we will stay until the end, that is the rules for ibz 17 :D, as we will eat in the car as no time to loose,

june 1rst Free event ibiza harbor with Dj Oliver (the authentic amnesia resident )

june 2th Destino opening 2 juin ? 45€

June 3th Sat soulheaven opening ocb 10€? Elrow opening 45€ bought with amnesia

last 4 days no more parties :eek: only chillout stuff such beach daytime parties max

Lost in ibiza boat party should be planned

Sunday at Blue marlin , Pikes Hotel, sol house rooftop 9 Ibiza rocks,Salinas beaches (Sa trinxa, Jockey club, Chiringay, el chiringuito) Zoo project parties, Ushuaia mag daytime party, Heart Ibiza parties ,Melon bomb events are among the things not to miss ...

Still waiting for events to be announced & all gueslists will be welcome :lol:

Last edited:
What's on the menu?
Less big clubs for sure but a few ones & a lot of SUN :cool:

May 19th Friday Ocean beach opening , the party is full better buy your ticket online at spotlight (25€) or in a bar as they should refuse to sell ticket at doors (30€)
May 22th circoloco opening even not confirmed by them
May 26th IMS party at Dalt villa , from this afternoon to the end midnight, then Vintage Lio Opening
May 27th Ushuaia opening Amnesia Opening
May 28 sunday at BMI from 7.00pm...

Busy weekend with french mates as we will stay until the end, that is the rules for ibz 17 :D, as we will eat in the car as no time to loose, i gues we will chill out on monday having a nice meal with seafront, No big clubs for sure as we wil lbe quiet beaten.

June 3th Sat Elrow opening

Opening HI Ibiza? for now ok for black cofffee in the lineup but not willing to pays 60€ only for black coffee...i m waiting for more House djs...
Glitterbox at Eden should be planned
Lost in ibiza boat party should be planned

Sunday at Blue marlin , Pikes Hotel, sol house rooftop 9 Ibiza rocks,Salinas beaches (Sa trinxa, Jockey club, Chiringay, el chiringuito) Zoo project parties, Ushuaia mag daytime party, Heart Ibiza parties ,are among the things not to miss ...

Still waiting for events to be announced & all gueslists will be welcome :lol:

Resting on Monday? Are you not going to be doing Circo Week 2 and Cocoon opening Joe? Always two of the best parties of the season IMO

i got a budget to balance (50days in IBz this year :cool:), & i m not a fan of Cocoon (with feedback from mates that went sept16 & didnt like it, even though, The afterparty was great)

ps:Sven will play in Paris early april, i can be on the gueslist all night long but i don't think i will go, so to pay 41€ in Ibz to see Sven @ amnesia, although i can see him for free in Paris...:padd it, i didnt like the set from Sven i've attended a 3 years ago in Paris...

just saw IMS line up :)
Nothing to deal with the 2016 line who was quiet poor (Dubfire)
Masters at Work :) Some House Music :cool:
Pete Tong :)
Miss kittin :)
Nicole Moudaber
Set troxler

Martinez brother bored me at dc10 Closing (ive choose Damian Lazarus that time), hope it wont be the same that day :D same for Maceo at Pacha (at Tox it was nice)
Dixon is a dj i get bored at space last year at Afterlife party, hope he wont play boring techno that day :lol:
i dont have any clues about the 4 names at the bottom except manu gonzalez where i guess having seen his name with local ibs djs i follow
IMS-Web-Dalt-Vila-day-1200x628.jpg

Last edited:
Following my weekend parties in Paris to support some friends Djs, one told me
_what?u wont pay for Defected in the house ,i will put you on the Guestlist :cool: & See you there.
it's all about connection & be cool/nice with people :p
ps:i used to have all gueslist at Defected at boom Ibiza area...don't know if it will work again...

Who is is in for Dc10 opening?
See u in the garden b4 6.pm un til the END with a break at 2h30 am , reloading Stamina in the car :cool: for 1hour max
Mates finaly change their minds & will only book one week in Ibz from may 26th
16904886_10155098320142425_4469137876258253998_o.jpg

Yes we can meet tup for a drink anytime u want u have to tell me if you will be conected with whatsapp anytime as with no connection its hard to meetup

ive just ask a subvention from my company as i am allowed 50€ by year to any show,30% refund by show, as i include clubbing as a show :spank:
53€ is the price from RA advanced ticket so i will have a refund of 15€ :cool:
im not enought "hot girl" or bound to ibz to have gueslist in dc10, i had friends (my bro that will sort me for some Pacha Gueslist :p) that go there for free but its only private gueslists..

ok ill have a look at ibiza spotlight..& we may plan a bar easy to spot

busy days are
may 22 monday

Free day are may 23 i guess all day
may 21th Sunday before blue marlin ride around 6.pm unless you want to join the ride? :D
may 20th saturday

i ve just bought IMS 50€ with spotlight , my company will refund me 15€ :cool:
& 16€ for Dc10 53€ with RA :cool::cool:

another contact just update me
in ibz from may 31 to june 6th

French couple from may 26th to june 6th

spotlight active memeber from may 26th to june 2th

a french dj from may 20 to may 28th

Beside Craig before may 26th, i need mates from may 19 to may 25th,
come on!!! even alone i got many contacts in ibz but it will be comfy to have some for some parties & exploring the island...

Sat night,in a Paris club, a girl ive seen twice my first day closing ibz 16 sept 21th spot me (for 2 mn i didnt remind her face as too many people used to tell me, i know you, some im sure 100% not but too much drogas :spank:) as asking her a cigarette in front of harnus café as landing from airport & waitin for sfr shop to open at 5pm to buy my spain simcard, saw this girl too the night when getting of Car cox secret after party at benimussa park giving her some water from my car (a bar inside), she is a friend of french friend, having a bar in dalt villa, the art bar to name it :p
Ibz party people is a Feuckin small worl :cool: & i told her she had to add me on fb as 15€ saver for the entrance door to this club , 2 beers saver or 3 water bottles saver...now Fb connection is done but it always work with FB unless u want to pay & pay like a stupid tourist :D

didnt have time to go there last year but i will for the opening 17
this london girl i met sat night (with 4 people, with one living in ibz) draw me the map to go there but i lost it :spank:
i guess its closed to bar 1885 ? other french bar..

Art de mojito in the port is French owned.. jack and his crazy shots..I do like 1885 when I can find it.. the special k chicken is really good..

wanted to eat muscles one day at 1885 but at midnight they stop serving food ..but now to avoid starving issue i will have all time, 2 meals bought from market Nou,each day except sunday as market is closed, a good tip if u dont want to loose some time to go to a place to eat as P car is a rel issue in figueretas, with eating i nthe car , issue solved :lol:
one nice meal is plan at La Brasa with mates ,dalt villa in their garden , carrer Pedro, on the righ when comin from end av de espana..open all days from midday but shut 11.00pm (the hierbas shot is not free 2.50€ so ill avoind asking for it :eek:)
it 's getting close 81 days :cool:
Luggage is almost packed i just need some new flip flop :) i will pick in 3-4 weeks
14199146_10208394614755588_3943158547297852011_n.jpg
14102627_10208394615075596_4365186868686830544_n.jpg

the week from may 26 will be very VERY busy, i guess i will discard this event but i was wondering wich djs it will host on other days such as sunday...as sunday i guess hi opening will be the only option for now...
16999179_1008055849339525_5876768322218951029_n.png

Opening May 29 Flower Power should be planned,(55€ :confused: (im nearly sure it was 45€ year 16)with no big names on the lineup, quiet pricey party ,I hope it wont be pure cheezy commercial 70's rock tunes, you can't fool a real Rock addict :p with commercial tunes) even on my knees after 3 days partying from afternoon to 8.00 in the morning with nearly 2hours sleep max a day o_O

Privilege opening may 25th :?: unless free, i don't get the point to go there :lol:

Last edited:
Back