Ib

Coolture cafe meetup is on may 19th?
so ill have a visit after ocean beach opening & a good dinner(no big club planned for now, so i may enjoy some good food first night in ibz,i will carry my drums in order to easily spot me)
Following that night im very willing to know the line up for House Odyssey events, Joey Negro is not my friend on fb but an ibz local Dj is & through his publication i will be aware of the timetable/lineup

keep this post alive & see u Saturday night at Coolture cafe
There is no big club planned that night, i was wondering if ill do Ants this afternoon, i will see with the events , Blue Marlin is a better option as free :cool: & they play House!!!or Zoo on a gueslist :p or 40£ Odyssey events with House legends, im ok to pay 50€ to see house legends but no more ok to see Techno Dj with a music not the most euphoric ive heard :D

the event Odyssey pass is a bargain, u got daytime pool party nighttime party at eden or es paradise ,all drinks at pool party, lunch, dinner & breakfast for 70£ :eek:
These passes are all inclusive, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / *Alcohol / Soft Drinks @ the Beach Star hotel )
17388989_10154702660607946_7989997758746982567_o.jpg

Last edited:
For those that plan amnesia opening, ticket raise yesterday night from 40 to 50€ i ve warned mates yesterday afternoon,to pick them through spotlight with the 24h refund policy as they are waiting a few days confirmation for their boss to book ibz next week.
They don t listen, a 20€ waste as they are 2 :rolleyes:
we are not at 10€ , i will remind them this quote when askin to borrow me some money :lol:
16114918_10154896060478917_3384474655619949374_n.jpg

Line up (in alphabetical order)
Claptone
Cuartero B2B Mar-T
Erick Morillo
Gorgon City
Hannah Wants
Jackmaster
Luca Donzelli
Patrick Topping
Very Special Guest
+ More artists TBA

ps:the update through the 1rst page in spotlight is no already done :D as it was written 40€, once u click on it the price is now 50€

Looks like only one spotlight willing to meet? :rolleyes:
up to u,This is the A team, for Opening tbh:D, french mates just told me they will land in ibz may 22th instead may 26th until june 4th . :cool:, so the fear/stress to be alone has gone :lol: except just 2-3days at begin & end of my trip,i will cope with (to all solo people, its not cool to hang on on ur own,even u can meet lots of people, that is not te point,but always comfy to have rides with mates 16h to 20h/24h all together, face the truth deep inside you :p nobody like to be alone unless u r a monk? :spank:)
Add it the connection with french workers :cool: living in Ibz ...

Last edited:
May 31th wed
Ibiza sensations at Ocean beach ibiza from 1pm to 9pm :cool: announced a few hrs ago but looks like people dont care, allright, my bro is not a big name :D it's all about House
If people want to meet i will be there with 2 mates:Ze french connection :cool:

May 19th Friday Ocean beach opening

may 20 Sat Odissey event pool party & their party at Es Paradise 70£ San antoni at Beach star ibiza hotel (joey Negro Dj Spen anane Vega..)

May 21 Odissey pool party 27.5£ +Marlin sunset & Defected Opening at Eden :)

May 22th circoloco opening Advanced ticket bought ar RA 53€

May 23th Hostal Salinas from 5pm to midnight

24th Wed May 2017IMS Opening Party @ PACHA

May 26th IMS party at Dalt villa ,50€ Ticket bought with spotlight )to the end midnight, then Vintage Lio Opening

May 27th Ushuaia opening Amnesia Opening ticket already bought40€

May 28 Cala Benirras Calling until sunset then Opening Hï Ibiza 60€ around 9.00pm

may 29 flower Power opening 53€ Hed kandi ocb opening 20€?

may 30 Mosaic Opening at Pacha ?
May 31th Ibiza sensations at Ocean beach ibiza from 1pm to 9pm

june 1rst Free event ibiza harbor with Dj Oliver (the authentic amnesia resident )

june 2th Destino opening 2 juin 45€

June 3th Sat soulheaven opening ocb 10€? Elrow opening 45€ bought with amnesia

Blue Marlin daytime, Sa Trinxa Jockey Club El chiringay are always good ideas
Cala de hort Es vedra,Amante beach , Sol House kumharas,ashram cala conte & many other sunset spot are planned

Last edited:
so french mates have just confirm their booking :cool:

From may 19th to may 21th i'm without mates , on may 21th their first day they want to rest :D

The meetup with @craig72 should be done that sat 20th around midnight at coolture Cafe, keep this post updated Craig, such as giving ur time arrival in this bar...

may 21th i guess ill have a go to blue Marlin Ibiza until 8.30pm unless a better event at PDB & will pick mates at the airport 9.00pm

june 5th from 10.00pm without mates until june 7th , my last party will be june 6th as i leave early in the afternoon june 7th..

Of course u are welcome to say hello if seeing me by chance ;) in ibz...

Anyone in to experience the most ur ibiza trip? :D give a shout now!!!on the days ill hang with french mates, no hard feelings if i dont answer to meetup as we will be very VERY busy & minds workin at slow motion speed, not very willing to type on a cellphone :spank: :arrow: :lol:

Odyssey Boat party May 20th With John Morales....
May 21with Dj Spinna 25£ from 1pm to 5pm...i guess i will go on Sat...Will update later full lineup & flyer as not commune With cellphone typing...

i will be at Dc10 on may 22 , it will be quiet expensive to get of Dc10 & pay the 70€ to see him 2hours & then back to Dc10 with the stamp
Hope to cath him in another party this summer...

Dont know if ill do these 2 boat parties , the one on sunday is on top list

our journey will include 4 magical hours partying to your favourite sounds on the crystal waters of the Balearics with a swim stop off.

• Saturday 20th May 2017 - 13:00 ~ 17:00

• Music policy: Soul, Funk & Boogie

LINE-UP:
JOHN MORALES
PAUL TROUBLE ANDERSON
DJ BIGGER
LLOYD LIFE
SAMMY CONFUNKTION
BUZZHARD

Sunday 21st May 2017 - 13:00 ~ 17:00

• Music policy: Soulful & Deep House

LINE- UP:
DJ SPINNA
BOBBY & STEVE
OPOLOPO
SEAN McCABE

17835061_1066363496801312_2793582131534825067_o.jpg

Some of our lot are thinking of going on the spinna boat Sunday..cant see them being left on it after the party on Saturday:twisted: we'll have to wait and see...

just bought the ticket for sunday boat party 27,5£

friday may 19th the oddysey party at eden is 20€ early bird with spotlight
april 16th & 30 it will rise, i guess i will buy this with spotligh soon..
Groove Odyssey at Eden Ibiza
Friday 19th May 2017
10pm – 6am

Groove Odyssey are excited to be hosting their opening club night at Eden to kick start their four day weekender and Eden’s 2017 summer season. The newly refurbished Eden club has a state of the art lighting decor and has an amazing Void Sound System (which has been considered one of the best void systems on the island) which will be tested by an amazing line up of international guest DJs. This will be a fine way to kick off the GO Ibiza weekender and is sure to be one of the most soulful sessions of the summer.

LINE UP:

MAIN ROOM – Quality Soulful, Deep, Uplifting House Music
DJ Spen
Paul Trouble Anderson
Ian Friday
Bobby & Steve
Mark Stone

ROOM 2 - Soul, Funk, Disco, Rare Groove, Funk & Boogie
DJ Bigger
Lloyd life
Sammy Confunktion
Buzzhard
Steve Harrington

Saturday they got their 70£ day & night pass with lunch dinner breakfast & all drinks at the hotel from 1pm to midnight , if Joey Negro play that day & the nightparty not a cheesy one, sounds a bargain :cool: (for 40£ u are just be allowed for their daytime party, for 30£ more, it worth even u discard the nightime party :D)

Mmm. Sounds good. We'll be hitting the ground running so to speak.:twisted: our flight is in around noon on Saturday and some of the crew will be there from Thursday so there will be catch up to do for the rest of us.. :eek:

@craig72 saturday may 20th at es paradise 20€ early bird with spotlight or 70£ full pass with odyseey that include their daytime, drinks, lunch dinner & breakfast?
On Saturday 20 May 2017 an ultra groovy one-off event will be taking place at Es Paradis. Event promoter and record label Groove Odyssey will take over the pyramid-shaped structure for a night. The second night of four-day GO Ibiza Weekender will feature a funky mix of deep, soulful, uplifting house music intermingled with disco classics, funk, boogie, soul and rare groove.

A throng of DJs will take you on this groovy trip. Disco and house legend Joey Negro will bring it on with Monique Bingham (live), John Morales, Phil Asher, Neil Pierce, Groove Assassin and Mike Risk in the Main Room. In Room 2 the party continues with Opolopo, Back In Da Day, DJ Times, Lloyd Life and Soul Master T. Groove Odyssey pulls out all the stops for this one, if you needed another excuse to start your season early this year.

Early bird tickets on sale now.

Groove OdysseySat 20 May | 23:59
Main Room
Joey Negro
Monique Bingham (live)
John Morales
Phil Asher
Neil Pierce
Groove Assassin
Mike Risk
Room 2
Opolopo
Back In Da Day
DJ Times
Lloyd Life
Soul Master T
Early Bird Ticket 1st Release 20 €

can't wait till saturday :D
wot about you ? guys? :cool:

Friday may 19th ,earlybird ticket bought with spotlight :)

for sat may 20th i guess ill buy the day & night pass 70£ with Odissey, as i want to experience their daytime party that include open bar drink at the hotel, lunch dinner & breakfast..:cool:

Can someone remind me what u get with 70€ Music on ticket? :D the right to spread more € to drink :lol:

so i expect to see u & all ur crew that night? i will pay the 70£ (+2-3£fee) pass including daytime & nightime party, tonigh when back home
Tell to ur friends all free drinking at the hotel for their daytime party...lunch dinner & breakfast as 40£+2-3 fees is the price for daytime party without open bar drinks

Back