IBVA and a few stories......

M

Mr BVA

Well what can i say, one and a half weeks ago i was reading this forum just thinking about what IBVA was gonna be like and now I know......The best place in the world. I'm sitting here with the music playing, photos infront of me and the greatest memories inside my head. Me and three of my best mates went out for a week. We'd booked in September so had been waiting impatientially for over 10 months, and yes it was worth it and a lot lot more. First lads holiday and one ill never forget. The first night we got there (17th july) we went to Pacha and where I saw my now favourite Super DJ Eric Morrilo, he's a god, chooooooon after choooooon! An amazing club everything about it was very special, seeingthe sunrise is undescribeable. One bad thing was that I lost my mobile, well i think some girl nicked it off me! If anyone has gt it i'd love it back, a blue nokia 8210, cheers!! A few of my mates the next morning all were a little depressed because they hadn't "pulled" but they soon began to see IBVA is not all about the how many birds they pull, its about a whole lot more.
Some of the people i met out there were amazing, everyone is so friendly. Few shout outs to Aaron from the ICEBAR, the two WELSH girls who we got on the bus wit to cream@Amnesia on the 18th, we had the Tequila! Little Paul form BAR M sound bloke, "Chicken" who worked at TINPANALLEY, everyone from PINKPUSSY really kind people specially you Sue! and also probably the nicest person who i chatted to for most of the night at Manumission outside, was either Julie or Jo, a primary school teacher in Leicester for year 4's, blonde 31 yrs old! Any of the above get in contact if u can!!
For some reason my stupid mates persuaded me to go the worst so called club ever, Summon on sunday night to see the really really good dreem teem, or should i say the shite dj spooney, who couldn't mix a bag of sweets, the only regret of the week.
I also got chucked out of EDEN on the school disco night for goin into the VIP area. Eden has got officailly, in my books the worst doormen ever, all think their the hardest thing ever, but to be honest their as hard as my shit when I've got the Runs........sorry lads! Supposedly they beat up the So Solid Crew, anyone like to shine some light on that??
If got so many more great stories to tell, stories ill be telling my kids and then their kids, IBVA 2002 and someday ill let you in on them.........all this and i'm only 17, therefor many many more summers of going back to the magical island, Happy Days!!

Last but not least a little joke that I was telling everyone through the week

Q "What do you call an IBIZIAN terrorist?"

A "All-Summer Bin-Largin"

Classic!!

The first night we got there (17th july) we went to Pacha and where I saw my now favourite Super DJ Eric Morrilo, he's a god, chooooooon after choooooon! An amazing club everything about it was very special, seeingthe sunrise is undescribeable

I TOTALLY hear ya man...Subliminal and Pacha throw THE best parties on the island. I'll never have a night like that again. Well, maybe until next yr...;) hahhahahaha. If u like Subliminal, u should of also checked out Roger Sanchez at Release Urself on mondays. The guy luvs Ibiza sooo much he stays for the ENTIRE summer.

mIChEAl

IBVA ============= IBIZA

My nickname is BEAVER which can be shortened to BVA then used to make IBVA, get it??

Back