Ibizian Builders

JT

Anybody know any good builders in Ibiza?? I'm looking to refurbish my apartment only 65m2 (new kitchenette, new bathroom, new tiles throughout, install air con)

Does anyone know how much builders charge? is it similar to england?? I don't want to be stuck with the typical sterotype 'manana man'

Anyone had similar work done to be able to give me a rough cost?

Sometimes True though!

Sep 2002 - A new apartment block was being built opposite our apartmen.

Sep2003 - Still being built, the only thing that had been done was they had added balcony's and the building was about 3 metres higher :lol:

The amusing thing was, before we got there we were all joking about how it'd probably still be being built etc.

Ibiza-girlie said:
Manana means tomorrow, like the type of men that alwats postpone stuff, sometimes a typical spanish thing really!
The translation confuses people. It means different things in different parts of spain. Mostly in the northern parts it does mean tomorrow but in the soutern part it means sometime

JT said:
Anybody know any good builders in Ibiza?? I'm looking to refurbish my apartment only 65m2 (new kitchenette, new bathroom, new tiles throughout, install air con)

Does anyone know how much builders charge? is it similar to england?? I don't want to be stuck with the typical sterotype 'manana man'

Anyone had similar work done to be able to give me a rough cost?

y not employ someone from good old uk who can do the work :!: :?: :!: ;) 8)

Back