Ibiza

Spence959

Going Ibiza for few nights.

What are the best things to do?
anyone got the price guide for drinks in ocean beach lol
and where is nice to eat? i heard stk is nice

ty in advance

Friends from Brighton are there now for first time think they are staying till Sunday. Got a car can't believe how beautiful the island is.,?. not into clubs but love outdoor stuff and lived in Goa for years.theyve been to es vedra,cala vadella,Can PA, Salinas in the last few days ..loved it all. Going north tomorrow I think.. any tips

Friends from Brighton are there now for first time think they are staying till Sunday. Got a car can't believe how beautiful the island is.,?. not into clubs but love outdoor stuff and lived in Goa for years.theyve been to es vedra,cala vadella,Can PA, Salinas in the last few days ..loved it all. Going north tomorrow I think.. any tips

Hire electric bikes from kandani in Santa eularia and cycle to San Joan over the hills. Stop off for a hike at Cala San Vicente to Faro de Punta Grossa.

@stivi they had the best paella ever today at cala d hort.. where do you think has the best...? Can't find where you said before.

@stivi they had the best paella ever today at cala d hort.. where do you think has the best...? Can't find where you said before.

a few places I rate

maría luisa in cala vadella
hosta pou d‘es lleo
but el carmen in cala d‘hort has always been very good as well

a few places I rate

maría luisa in cala vadella
hosta pou d‘es lleo
but el carmen in cala d‘hort has always been very good as well
They are on mushrooms or truffles now but said cala d hort was the third most beautiful place they have ever been..lol. it was el Carmen they ate at.

Going Ibiza for few nights.

What are the best things to do?
anyone got the price guide for drinks in ocean beach lol
and where is nice to eat? i heard stk is nice

ty in advance

Was at ocean beach yesterday. Drinks ain’t cheap. Cocktail €15 euros or €60for a jug, jug of cider €45, I think you can get 6x beers for €50ish,1.5ltr bottle of water €12 and mixed drink (vodka and coke) around €16.00.

Back