IBIZA - YES OR NO?

W

Welsh_taff

I am having second thoughts on Ibiza, i am worried about how much it is going to cost us/me, at the moment its going to cost us about 550 quid just for the holiday, we need spending money on top of that as well.
Any suggestions on how much it is going to cost, and how much spending money is accually needed?
Cheers,
Chris :D

You could manage it on £300 a week just about, but you wouldn't be able to go to the big clubs every night

cash

im taking a grand for two weeks that seems to be enough but i paid £260 for two weeks b&b in san an bay

Yes Ibiza is expensive, but you just have to go even if it means burning a hole in your credit card!!

£500 a week means you will be able to go to what clubs you like and afford drinks in the clubs. You will also be able to eat at decent restaurants and afford taxis everywhere.

You can save money by staying in San An but make sure it is in the bay area!!

Enjoy your holiday it will be the best one you have every had

in that case i'll take £510 then so i can afford a bottle of water in the clubs!
:( :( :(

I spent about £600 in a week and that was going to the big clubs every night, eating at restaurants and buying drinks at both the bars and clubs. You could easily do it on less if you wanted to.

Well i think i'm going wrong because i've "used" £1000 every year for the last 3 years and i'm only doing a week!

Word of advice to the wise, avoid buying the local "salt" it's particularily salty and will make you ill!
;)

IBIZA YES OR NO.

MOST DEFINITLY YES.I SPENT $1500 AUSTRLIAN.BUT THAN I WENT SICK WITH MY CASH AS I WAS WON THE HOLIDAY AND ONLY NEEDED SPENDING MONEY AND ACCOMIDATION.BUY YOU TICKETS BEFORE YOU GO OUT USUALLY CHEAPER THAN DOOR.GET FLYERS ONCE AGAIN DISCOUNT ENTRY.GOOD PLACE TO STAY AND NOT TO EXPENSIVE "EL PURTO" IN IBIZA TOWN.DRINK BEFORE YOU GO OUT.YOU COULD DO IT CHEAPER.WE GOT CHEAP TICKETS FROM A GUY WHO WORKED A ONE OF THE MANY "SISTER CAFES"THE MAJOR CLUBS HAVE AND USUALLY ANY WHERE FROM 5-15 EUROS WHICH IF WATCHING YOUR CASH ALL ADDS UP. BOTH AMNESIA AND PRIVILEGE HAVE BUS SERVICE WHICH IF FREE IF YOU HAVE TICKET.I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY FRIST TRIP,BUT NOT MY LAST.IT'S DEFINITLY WORTH IT AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFE TIME UNTILL I GO BACK AGAIN.SOON I HOPE! ENJOY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back